Looking for Gamers / Gameing Group

DJalin

First Post
Been gaming since the early 80's of an on.

I have played from the Original Dungeons and Dragons, to Advances and all the numbers version. Since 3.5 I was able to get into buying books. I now have just about all the Pathfinder books and a good amount of 4.0 DnD.

Looking to get with a group of Mature adults, family oriented (so they understand the need for family time), and want to enjoy PnP gaming around a table with Soda and Chips.

I DM and Play and enjoy them both. My oldest son is also 20+ and would join the group. My younger kids enjoy gaming, but they are younger (19, 16).

Would enjoy finding a group that would like to change out DMs from time to time and let everyone have a Chance at RPing.

My Favored Game is Pathfinder. I have just about every Core book and expansion they have put out as well as updated Hero Lab to create characters with. If interested or if you already have a group let me know

CrimsonStar75

First Post
I'm in Victoria, about an hour and a half away. I had a few people I was starting a group with, but due to lack of players it went by the wayside. If you're interested in starting a group (maybe take turns on the drive) let me know.

ArmedGaurdian

First Post
I'm in Victoria, about an hour and a half away. I had a few people I was starting a group with, but due to lack of players it went by the wayside. If you're interested in starting a group (maybe take turns on the drive) let me know.

Hey crimson I'm in Victoria also. Looking for a game. Maybe me and my friend can join up with you.

CrimsonStar75

First Post
If any of the previous posters (or anyone else for that matter) are still interested, I'm planning to DM a BECMI/RC D&D campaign in a home-brew world. Very rules lite and more focused on the role-playing than roll-playing. Reply to post or PM me if interested and in the Victoria area. Planning on meeting every week or two on a weekday evening depending on everyone's schedules.

Remove ads