(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

Edena_of_Neith

First Post
A cheers to all the people in the IR.

The fun of our Hobby is universal, and knows no national boundaries.

We have people from:

Australia
Austria
Belgium
Denmark
Finland
Indonesia
The Netherlands
Sweden
The United States of America

And those are just the names I can remember at the moment (if I missed any countries, speak out!)

As for me, I'm from Michigan in the United States.
A place that once had something called Winter, but not anymore.

Last edited:

William Ronald

Explorer
Offer of help

Edena:

As a gesture of respect, can I fill in for you again until your computer woes are done with?

Also, I have a question based on one of your previous posts. I know that the speed of flying fortresses and citadels have gone up. Is the same true for spelljamming vessels. (So many people have them, I am a little surprised no one asked.)

Maudlin

First Post
Edena_of_Neith said:
And those are just the names I can remember at the moment (if I missed any countries, speak out!)
Belgium here. (Gaan we ze een beteke pesten, Forsaken One? :D)

As for me, I'm from Michigan in the United States.
A place that once had something called Winter, but not anymore.
Well, you're welcome to come load up over here, we've got some to spare. The Elders speak of a large ball of flame in the sky, which casts dark reflections on the ground; maybe we'll see it this year.

(PS: your new updates to the map will be done tomorrow, had a very busy day. Oh, and I really like the idea of a Turn 0.)

Bonedagger

First Post
Ok.. Finally got around to reading the rules (I was quit intimidated by the shear quantity).

Things make so much more sense now:)

Just took some time placing everybody on the map though.

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Edena and server problems

If you contact Morrus or one of the mods, they can manually change your e-mail I think. That way you won't have to re-regester and you will still be able to access your old posts.

Either way, see you in a few days;)

Bonedagger

First Post
The Forsaken One said:
hehehe wel grappig dat niemand dit kan volgen inderdaad, die map van je is wel super tof btw :)
Jammer dat je een goeie zijt dus moete gij er ook aan :)

Something about the map being cool and then either something about that it's ok that only one guy had trouble with it? Or that it was ok that at least one guy took the time to look at it?... Right? :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases