(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

lynux

First Post
coming through

I have to confess now that my (Controller) Mr. Draco has pissed me off. I only joined and signed up to be under control of Mr. Draco for his benefits. I was secretly allying with Vecna to gain 11th level spells 1st turn so that Mr. Draco could allie with me and get them also. Or play as me, in any case, im closing this account do what you wish with the claims, i am really sorry it had to end this way. Anyway I do not feel like playing anything right now, i ctually dont play games at all, I have too much to worry about right now. DO NOT EMAIL ME, if you email me with anything other than Confirmation of removal I will take action and authorize a spam citation against you, spam is becoming a legal issue now!

Bone all correct except that dat je een ....... hebt = That you have a .......

Lynux sorry to say you leave but why the hell this strange, I say again STRANGE act........? I really really really can't follow you....

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Lynux

Sorry to see you go. I never really got much of a chance to "talk" with you, but you seemed like a nice enough sort. Of course I willrespect your request not to e-mail you.
I'm also sorry that the IR wasn't what you thought it would be, it isn't what I thought it would be either. Oh well, in for a dime, in for a dollar...

Turrosh, Draco contacted me about what you we're telling him also. I hope he contacted you and that you have something to reply to me about that. Bonedagger for you goes the same thing, I hope we can solve this matter away from the boards at least until we start. Metagaming's a bitsj :D

Turrosh Mak

First Post
Well since Kal was able to move, basicly, all of his forces to sunny geoff, I'm going to use 10th level magic to move the crashed spaceship and its robots to the Drachsengrab Mountains; and the peoples of the Vale of the mage to the suss forest/wild coast.

Mr. Draco

First Post
Whoa! Lynux! You're leaving? That's really sad :( . Although, i must say, i don't quite follow what you said either. I'm not sure exactly why you refer to me as "controller," i thought we were allies? Likewise, i'm sorry the IR wasn't what you expected it to be. If you change your mind before the 20th, you know where the thread is.

NVM spam post trying to figure out how this colour crap works :(

[Edena is going to go mad when he reads about Lynux :( so Brace yourselves :(]

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases