(IR) Preparations for the IR - Thread 3

William Ronald

Explorer
I agree. Now, collapsing a mountain on top of him out to work. :)

Guys, can you try to invite a few more people over here. I have sent three e-mails to John Brown about the thread. After all, we need Iuz for the thread.

Besides I think Bonedagger will agree that Vecna wants long, protracted "conversations" with Kas and Iuz.:)

Turrosh Mak

First Post
GIMA Update

I have begun uploading the 2nd IR thread.
The first 4 pages are up, and I still hope to have the rest up by the 20th
~Bugbear~

Bonedagger

First Post
Serious guys.

I didn't pick Vecna because he was a high level. He was, at the time, one of the only ones left. And I thougt it would be fun to make a dramatic scene in the style of:"I will NOT be contained".

But it seems this is turning into a "mine's bigger than yours 'style'". Could we not all please try and tone it down or this will might end up being something.... Well I'm just worried.

Bonedagger

First Post
So quiet... Maybe I'm the only one online right now on this board? Imagine. All alone floating in cyberspace..... So empty...... (Must get more hobbies)

Uvenelei

First Post
Wait, if you're not here, then, can you hear trees falling in forests, if you're not here, which you aren't? What if you fall? Will I hear it? Nuts, now I'm lost in the stupid forest filled with falling, kabooming trees...

Kalanyr

Explorer
Edena: Using 10th level magic the Yuan-ti,Ivid,Rauxes and the entire contents of the Dark Swamp are migrating to Geoff, and Kalanyr is approaching Zuggtmoy offering her a high place in his army of demons when they conquer Oerth in return for her aid.

Oh and since you decided the Drow should have had 10th level magic before does that mean they should be on the early list for 11th level magic?

Last edited:

Festy_Dog

First Post
Peoples of the Amedio Rainforest

I wish to contest the Peoples of the Amedio Rainforest, should it not be given peacefully i shall mobilize forces ASAP (Turn 1).

Should it not be given peacefully there will be bloodshed like never before and i shall oversee it personally (and partake of some blood myself, yummy).

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases