[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 3

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Dunkel shudders a bit at the talk of acid and adds his own information. "The rodent looking creature was a Nutria, or River-Rat. Common enough in swamps and rivers out here, and usually nay dangerous to those larger than it. So we should be alright with them."

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Crue turns Penelope back toward the bluff and the goblin lair. "Our destination awaits." He gets his wand on magic missiles ready just in case they run into something hungry.

[sblock=mini stats]

Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 17 (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 26 current: 26
CMB: +1 / CMD: 12 Fort: +2 / Ref: +4 / Will: +4
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Arcane Strike +1
0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message, Light

1st Lvl Spells: 2/4 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Identify

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 3/6

Cruendithas

[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
As the group discusses options, the wind brings new information, in the form of a scent. The air noticably carries a hint of smoke as a gentle breeze wafts in from the north west. This would be roughly in the direction of your destination, but pulling away from the river more.

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Crue points in the direction of the smoke. "Could be a camp fire. We should check it out before moving on. Good to at least know what is behind us."

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 17 (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 26 current: 26
CMB: +1 / CMD: 12 Fort: +2 / Ref: +4 / Will: +4
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals
Arcane Strike +1
0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message, Light

1st Lvl Spells: 2/4 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat, Identify

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 3/6

Cruendithas
[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

"Are we all agreed, then? We check it out?"
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Initiative: +04
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 40/40
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +10
CMB: +06 CMD: 18 (+8/20 vs. Trip)
Fort: +07 Reflex: +02 Will: +05
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=The Plan]It seems you're leaning towards the 'check it out' plan. If so (and a few have yet to speak, which is why I qualify it as such) let me know some of the basics. Who's going? What order, spacing, etc. Taking mounts? Some mounts, not others? If any mount are left, what are you doing with them? Etc, etc, etc.

Oh, BTW, it looks like you'll be headed up a hill, although not nearly so steep than if you tried to bee-line to the apparent location of the site. That's an outright bluff over the river.

And questions? Feel free to ask if I've not provided enough information. I'll fill you in.[/sblock]

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Yep. That way Bubba." Mystie stays in the saddle as she has Bubba take the lead as the group heads off towards the smoke. She may not be the best person to be on point, but it means she is not staring at the tails of her taller compatriots.
[sblock=Actions]Mystie: riding Bubba
Bubba: taking lead
[/sblock][sblock=Mystie Thissiledew's Mini-stats]Mystie Thissiledew
HP 45/45, AC 14, 10 Touch, 14 FF; Init -1, Darkvision 60', Move 15'
Fort: +5, Reflex +2, Will +5, CMB -2, CMD 7
Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Linguistics +2, Stealth +4, Handle Animal +10

Dagger +0, d4-3
Lt Crossbow +2, d6, range 80' increment, 9 bolts
Thrown Dagger +2, d4-3, range 10' increment

.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize
.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Mage Hand, Ghost Sound
.,,,.....,,,,,,.Cantrips: Message, Jolt, Breeze, Umbrella
Racial Spells:
(1/day) Dancing Lights , Flare, Prestidigitation, Produce Flame
.,,.,,...Oracle 1st Lvl: 6/7 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Bless, Protection from Evil, Ill Omen, Murderous Command
.,,.,,.,,..Bard 1st Lvl:
1/3 remaining; Share Language, Grease (DC 15)
.Bardic Performance:
4/9 remaining;
......,,.......Consumables: 1 Cure Light Wounds potion, Mystie's Wand of Cure Light Wounds (25/25 ch)
......,,.......Consumables: 3 Alchemists' Fires, 2 Antitoxin, 4 Antiplague, 10 Vermin Repellants
Consumables: 2 Scrolls of Lesser Restoration, 12/12 days trail rations, 12/12 days of dog food
....................... Scrolls: Endure Elements, Comp Languages, Diagnose Disease
....................Channels: 6 of 6 left, 2d6, DC 16, Selective excluding 5 opponents
...............Energy Body: 3 of 3 left, Healing elemental body 1d6+3 if someone moves through my square
Immediate Action:
Misfortune, force immediate reroll, once per creature per day
..................................If bad guy rolls 15-20, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 12 or less on a dangerous save, reroll
If friend rolls 10 or less on an attack for the base die roll, reroll
..................................This consumes the swift action
Bubba: Mastiff riding dog, Low light vision + scent; Perception +5,
Understands Common
(from Share Language)
AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11
HP 16/16
.... Fort +5, Reflex +5, Will +1; Move: 40'
..................CMB +3, CMD 15 (19 vs. Trip)
Melee: Bite +3, 1d6+3 plus trip
Tricks: Attack, Attack Unnatural Creatures, Defend, Heel, Flank and Hunt

Effects:
In hand:
[/sblock]
[/section]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Jonas takes Myrtle's reins in hand and leads her along behind Mystie and Bubba. As they walk, the big half-orc is speaking gently to the mare. "I thank you for bearing my great bulk so gently; I'd little cause to ride 'ere now, and you've done well with my clumsiness. Take no worry about that business before. We'll figure it out after a bit, once everyone's had a chance to calm themselves somewhat. Those little folk can be quite excitable, hey?"

He keeps his senses open to the environment, trying to get a clue as to what awaits the group before they stumble upon it.​
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Perception (1d20+10=21)[/sblock]

Initiative: +04
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 40/40
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +10
CMB: +06 CMD: 18 (+8/20 vs. Trip)
Fort: +07 Reflex: +02 Will: +05
[/sblock]

Remove ads