[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 3

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
"Well, I would like to finish my meal. I am sure Bubba would too. Then I got a bit of shopping it looks like to do at the Mystic Pearl. I can meet you all at the stables. That is where Bubba's previous home was. Say in an hour? No, make that two hours. I don't want to make Bubba run just after filling up. And the stables are on the other side of town from the Pearl. So, two hours?"
[sblock=actions]Bubba: eating
Mystie: Eating quickly and talking
[/sblock][sblock=Mystie Thissiledew's Mini-stats]Mystie Thissiledew
HP 23/23, AC 13, 10 Touch, 13 FF; Init -1, Darkvision 60', Move 15'
Fort: +4, Reflex +1, Will +4, CMB -4, CMD 5
Perception +0, Sense Motive +0, Spellcraft +5, Linguistics +2, Stealth +0, Handle Animal +9

Dagger -2, d4-3
Lt Crossbow +0, d6, range 80' increment, 9 bolts
Thrown Dagger +0, d4-3, range 10' increment

.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Detect Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize, Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
.,,,.....,,,,,,.Cantrips: Read Magic, Message, Spark, Unwitting Ally (DC 14 Will)
Racial Spells:
Dancing Lights (1/day), Flare (1/day), Produce Flame (1/day)
.,,.,,...Oracle 1st Lvl: 4/4 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Bless, Protection from Evil
.,,.,,.,,..Bard 1st Lvl:
2/2 remaining; Share Language, Grease (DC 15)
.Bardic Performance:
8/8 remaining;
......,,.......Consumables: 1 Cure Light Wounds potion, Mystie's Wand of Cure Light Wounds (25/25 ch)
......,,.......Consumables: 3 Alchemists' Fires, 1 Antitoxin
Consumables: 2/6 days trail rations, 2/6 days of dog food
....................... Scrolls: Endure Elements, Comp Languages, Diagnose Disease
....................Channels: 5 of 5 left, 1d6, DC 15
.........Immediate Action: Misfortune, force immediate reroll, once per creature per day
..................................If bad guy rolls 18-20, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 10 or less on an attack for the base die roll, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 12 or less on a dangerous save, reroll
..................................This consumes the swift action, Mystie and Jonas used
Bubba: Mastiff riding dog, Low light vision + scent; Perception +5, Understands Common
AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11
HP 16/16
.... Fort +5, Reflex +5, Will +1; Move: 40'
..................CMB +3, CMD 15 (19 vs. Trip)
Melee: Bite +3, 1d6+3 plus trip
Tricks: Attack x2, Defend, Heel, Flank and Hunt

Effects:
In hand:
[/sblock]
[/section]

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
Having delivered the gold, the White Cloak watches and listens as the heroes make basic plans. At times it seems she is still actively sizing each of you up. As the time frame solidifies, she speaks, "Two hours is fine. When you return, report to me at the White Cloak station in Incudine. I will pay you then."

[sblock=Timing]Two hours should put you on the road before noon.[/sblock]

Fobok

First Post
Joren nods with a smile, picking up his coins and standing up, energetic and eager to get going, "Two hours sounds great. I'm going to look into getting some food for the road, and I'll meet you at the stables."

[sblock=OOC]Should I put in my purchase list now, or wait until we're at the stables? And, Jacobson said, at first, 100 gold, then later 120 gold, so which should I account for? :)[/sblock]

[sblock=Joren Mini Stats]Joren
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: -1 CMD: 11

Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +2
Initiative: +2

Claws rounds remaining: 6/6

Level 1 spells remaining: 4/4

Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow
Crossbow Bolts remaining: 20

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Dunkel says, "I've no further business at the shops. Two hours is also fine with me. Gives me time to enjoy a smoke before we head out." The dwarf leans back in his chair and smiles as he gathers some tobacco from a pouch and places an empty pipe upon the table.

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas accepts his payment and follows the others out to run his errands and prepare for the upcoming adventure. "See you all at the stables" He replies on the way out.

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 17 (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 18 current: 18
CMB: +0 / CMD: 11 Fort: +1 / Ref: +4 / Will: +4
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 6/6
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Commander Jacobson
[section]With that, the White Cloak Commander rises and addresses the group, "It seems you all agree, so I should be going. The map and directions to the site are yours." She turns and heads to the door, only to stop and add just a little more.

Turning back slowly, Jacobson seems to give her words a little extra consideration before speaking. "I see inexperience in several of you. So, I'll tell you this: I chose you because I think you can do this. Work as a team, trust your friends, and leave nobody behind." In an uncharacteristic moment of expression, she smiles to you all and concludes, "Good luck."

As the commander leaves the room, the only sound is Bubba making short work of his food. He is likely to be done well before Mystie.[/section]

Grunger, Dwarven Warrior
[section]As you funnel out of the meeting room on your own schedules, the increasingly intoxicated Dwarven Warrior, Grunger, hails you with huzzahs, calls for good luck, and a plaintive, "Take me wif ya! Pleeeeezzzzeeeeeeee!" He waves in your direction.[/section]

[section]The trip to the stables passes uneventfully for those who need to locate a mount. Gentle, refreshing breezes seem to almost magically spring up as you approach, and a man named Jaycus listens to your needs and has stable-hands bring out mounts by name, tailored to suit your needs. In particular, Jaycus deals with Jonas' request by having his hands bring forth a mare named 'Myrtle.' If anyone thought to snicker at such a name, the thought is quickly ended when Myrtle turns out to be a beautiful chestnut heavy horse--clearly one of the finest of the lot.

Anyone needing instruction is quickly taught the basics of riding before they leave. Jaycus seems to take a certain pride in his work, and nobody gets a mount that is too spirited for them to handle.

[sblock=The Deal]Ponies=20gp/week, horses=25gp/week, Myrtle=40gp/week. Pay one week in advance. Comes with saddle, equipment, and food. All gear comes with color coding that matches the mount in question, and includes the mount's name.[/sblock][/section]

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
Mystie rushes through her meal and pockets the solid fruit that can be carried easily on a trip. Since she has shopping on the other side of town, she makes quick haste to get there.
[sblock=actions]Bubba:
Mystie: finish eating and leave
[/sblock][sblock=Mystie Thissiledew's Mini-stats]Mystie Thissiledew
HP 34/34, AC 14, 10 Touch, 14 FF; Init -1, Darkvision 60', Move 15'
Fort: +4, Reflex +1, Will +5, CMB -3, CMD 6
Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Linguistics +2, Stealth +4, Handle Animal +9

Dagger -1, d4-3
Lt Crossbow +1, d6, range 80' increment, 9 bolts
Thrown Dagger +1, d4-3, range 10' increment

.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Detect Magic, Detect Poison, Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize,
.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons:Mage Hand, Prestidigitation
.,,,.....,,,,,,.Cantrips: Read Magic, Message, Spark, Unwitting Ally (DC 14 Will)
Racial Spells:
Dancing Lights (1/day), Flare (1/day), Produce Flame (1/day)
.,,.,,...Oracle 1st Lvl: 5/5 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Bless, Protection from Evil, Detect Undead
.,,.,,.,,..Bard 1st Lvl:
2/2 remaining; Share Language, Grease (DC 15)
.Bardic Performance:
8/8 remaining;
......,,.......Consumables: 1 Cure Light Wounds potion, Mystie's Wand of Cure Light Wounds (25/25 ch)
......,,.......Consumables: 3 Alchemists' Fires, 2 Antitoxin, 5 Antiplague
Consumables: 12/12 days trail rations, 12/12 days of dog food
....................... Scrolls: Endure Elements, Comp Languages, Diagnose Disease
....................Channels: 5 of 5 left, 1d6, DC 15, Selective excluding 4 opponents
.........Immediate Action: Misfortune, force immediate reroll, once per creature per day
..................................If bad guy rolls 18-20, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 10 or less on an attack for the base die roll, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 12 or less on a dangerous save, reroll
..................................This consumes the swift action
Bubba: Mastiff riding dog, Low light vision + scent; Perception +5, Understands Common
AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11
HP 16/16
.... Fort +5, Reflex +5, Will +1; Move: 40'
..................CMB +3, CMD 15 (19 vs. Trip)
Melee: Bite +3, 1d6+3 plus trip
Tricks: Attack x2, Defend, Heel, Flank and Hunt

Effects:
In hand:
[/sblock]
[/section]

Remove ads