[LPF] Rodents of Unusual Size, pt 3

Aura

Explorer
[sblock=ROUS2 Peeps]Wahyu, make sure your character sheet includes your +1 attack bonus for your size (this will help you with your crossbow accuracy) and that you have expended the Antiplague you used in ROUS-2, post 87.

I saw no use of antiplague from Hawk or Cruendithas, please correct me if I'm wrong[/sblock]

Fobok

First Post
Joren waves to Grunger on the way out, though makes no offer of bringing him. A quick stop at a shop to pick up 7 days of trail rations, he makes his way (a little slower with heavier packs) to the stables. On arriving, he seems to have every intention of buying a horse... until Jacsen mentions the price of the horse, saddle, saddle bags, and food... "Alright, I'd like to rent a horse, please." Paying the 25 gold up-front, he does take the offer of training, so by the time the others are set he's at least semi-confident in his saddle.

[sblock=Accounting]
Retainer: 120 gp
7 Trail Rations: -3 gp, 5 sp (to be stored in saddle bags on rented horse)
Horse rental: -25 gp
[/sblock]

[sblock=Joren Mini Stats]Joren
AC: 12 (10 flat-footed, 12 touch)
HP: 11/11
CMB: -1 CMD: 11

Fort: +2 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: +2 Sense Motive: +2
Initiative: +2

Claws rounds remaining: 6/6

Level 1 spells remaining: 4/4

Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow
Crossbow Bolts remaining: 20

Current Conditions in Effect: None
Temporary items in possession: None
Items not currently in possession: None
Items depleted: none[/sblock]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

Jonas looks over the mount brought out for him; though he knows little about horses, he's clearly pleased at both Myrtle's size and her appearance. "Hello, Myrtle. Let's be good friends, you and I." Turning to the stable master, he goes on, "I"m afraid I'm not an accomplished rider, and we're going into some rough country . . . is Myrtle likely to startle and dump me on my arse if our path gets a little hairy?"
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]Asking if she's combat trained.[/sblock]

Initiative: +02
AC: 17 (12 Touch, 15 Flat-Footed)
HP: 31/31
Senses: DarkVision (60’) Perception: +10
CMB: +05 CMD: 17 (+7/19 vs. Trip)
Fort: +06 Reflex: +02 Will: +04
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
With Joren up and riding, under the watchful eye of one of the assistant stable-hands, Jaycus and Jonas discuss Myrtle. When questioned about her training, Jaycus replies with an assuring tone, "Myrle here was was a horse of war for a while, but was sold to me on account she just wasn't as aggressive as the original owner wanted. Something about wrong distancing on battle passes. But, when it comes to how mannered she is, there isn't a skittish bone in her body. Takes a lot to make her so much as flinch, much less buck." Myrtle snorts as if to emphasize the point… or perhaps it's coincidence.

Satin Knights

First Post
[section]
The trip across town was a bit rushed after her shopping, but Mystie is on schedule as she arrives at the western gate of the Grand Stables. Seeing the group and another familiar face, "Hi. I'm here! Hi Jacus. Bubba has been doing real good both as a mount and as a guardian." To the others, "I got my shopping done, so I am ready. Which way were we going again?"
[sblock=actions]Bubba: walking
Mystie: Talking
[/sblock][sblock=Mystie Thissiledew's Mini-stats]Mystie Thissiledew
HP 34/34, AC 14, 10 Touch, 14 FF; Init -1, Darkvision 60', Move 15'
Fort: +4, Reflex +1, Will +5, CMB -3, CMD 6
Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Spellcraft +5, Linguistics +2, Stealth +4, Handle Animal +9

Dagger -1, d4-3
Lt Crossbow +1, d6, range 80' increment, 9 bolts
Thrown Dagger +1, d4-3, range 10' increment

.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Detect Magic, Read Magic, Create Water, Guidance, Stabilize,
.,,,.....,,,,,,..Orisons: Mage Hand, Ghost Sound
.,,,.....,,,,,,.Cantrips: Message, Jolt, Breeze, Umbrella
Racial Spells:
(1/day) Dancing Lights , Flare, Prestidigitation,Produce Flame
.,,.,,...Oracle 1st Lvl: 5/5 remaining; Cure Light Wounds, Bless, Protection from Evil, Ill Omen (pugwampi)
.,,.,,.,,..Bard 1st Lvl:
1/2 remaining; Share Language, Grease (DC 15)
.Bardic Performance:
8/8 remaining;
......,,.......Consumables: 1 Cure Light Wounds potion, Mystie's Wand of Cure Light Wounds (25/25 ch)
......,,.......Consumables: 3 Alchemists' Fires, 2 Antitoxin, 5 Antiplague, 10 Vermin Repellants
Consumables: 12/12 days trail rations, 12/12 days of dog food
....................... Scrolls: Endure Elements, Comp Languages, Diagnose Disease
....................Channels: 5 of 5 left, 1d6, DC 15, Selective excluding 4 opponents
.........Immediate Action: Misfortune, force immediate reroll, once per creature per day
..................................If bad guy rolls 15-20, reroll
..................................If friend rolls 12 or less on a dangerous save, reroll
If friend rolls 10 or less on an attack for the base die roll, reroll
..................................This consumes the swift action
Bubba: Mastiff riding dog, Low light vision + scent; Perception +5,
Understands Common
(from Share Language)
AC 13, Touch 12, FF 11
HP 16/16
.... Fort +5, Reflex +5, Will +1; Move: 40'
..................CMB +3, CMD 15 (19 vs. Trip)
Melee: Bite +3, 1d6+3 plus trip
Tricks: Attack, Attack Unnatural Creatures, Defend, Heel, Flank and Hunt

Effects:
In hand:
[/sblock]
[/section]

BigB

First Post
cruendithas.jpg
Cruendithas arrives at the stable burdened with supplies he purchased on the way. He happily drops the bundle in a heap as he looks over the ponies at the stable. Finally choosing a steady mount he pays for the pony, saddle, saddle bags and feed. He brushes down the pony before saddling and securing his belongings. Once he and the pony and their supplies are ready he walks the pony out front to meet up with the group. "Four of us ready. The others should be along soon. Our adventure awaits."

[sblock=ooc]Aura: correct Crue never used any of his antiplague[/sblock]

[sblock=mini stats]
Cruendithas
Initiative +1
AC: 17 (with shield/ Flat:16, Touch: 12)
HP: 18 current: 18
CMB: +0 / CMD: 11 Fort: +1 / Ref: +4 / Will: +4
Resistence: 0
Current Weapon in Hand: Buckler in off hand

Spell Like Abilities: Dancing Lights, Ghost Sound, Prestidigitation, Speak with Animals

0 Lvl Spells:
Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Read Magic, Mage Hand, Message

1st Lvl Spells: 3/3 per day
Cure Light Wounds, Grease, Expeditious Retreat

Archaeologist's Luck (+1) rounds/day: 6/6
[/sblock]

Aura

Explorer
Jaycus seems surprised, but not unhappy, to see the little purple-haired gnome. Taking a quick moment from the details of Cruendithas' pony, he replies, "Ah… Mystie, right? Good to hear you're well and Bubba is working out for you. I was just fitting some of your friends here out with some transportation for this little outing you have planned."

Shifting his attention to something he sees, Jaycus raises his voice to be heard at a distance, "Joren, easier on the reigns. Relax and let Midnight do the work for you." Before a question can be asked, Jaycus comments, "Ya, a black stallion named Midnight. Not one of our most original names."

[sblock=Grouping up Here]Ideally, we're waiting for everyone to report in here (at the stables) with whatever gear they wanted purchased and a mount rented/purchased. Tailspinner has posted that he's on vacation, so Hawk is assumed present.[/sblock]

Last edited:

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Dunkel arrives while singing a tune, and smelling of tobacco. "It's a beaut of a day, ain't it? Hell of a time to go dungeon delving in some tunnels stinkin' of goblin piss, but then again what kind of time is? Now I figure we'll all be fine if we stick close and listen to the more experienced boys running with us." He goes to check on his horse, looking closely at the legs of the animal and being satisfied with the animal's sturdy look.

Accounting (copying [MENTION=32465]Fobok[/MENTION])
[sblock]
Retainer: 120 gp
7 Trail Rations: -3.5 gp (to be stored in saddle bags on rented horse)
Horse rental: -25 gp
[/sblock]

Mini-Stats
[sblock]
Dunkel Metzgerei the 1st level Dwarven Cleric
AC: 18, Flat-Footed: 17, Touch: 11
HPs: 10/10
Init: +3
CMB: +2
CMD: 13
Fort: +5, Reflex: +2, Will: +6
Speed: 20 feet
Battleaxe: Attack: +2 = [BAB (0) + Ability (2) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d8+2, Crit: 20/x3, Special: S
Sling: Attack: +1 = [BAB (0) + Ability (1) + Misc (0) + Magic (0)]
Damage: 1d4+2, Crit: 20/x2, Range: 50 ft
Consumable: 20 Sling Stones
In Hand: Battleaxe
Spells Prepared
Level 0: Detect Magic, Guidance, Light
Level 1: Enlarge Person, Protection from Evil, Bless
[/sblock]

Commander_Fallout

First Post
You could not see much of him besides his nose, as Wahyu walked towards the others with his black cloak draped around him and his hood up. "Fifty miles is quite the distance, and the day is almost half over anyway, so you may well end up enjoying the rest of this day after all. I shan't think we'll reach there before dark."
He strode up to a stablehand, "25 gold to rent a pony and mountings, I am lead to believe? This should cover it then." He produced a few platinum and gave it to the worker.
[sblock= Wahyu's Mini Stats]
wayangavi_zpsd834477b.png

Wahyu
AC: 16 (14 flat-footed, 13 touch)
HP: 16/16
CMB: 0 CMD: 12
Fort: +1 Reflex: +2 Will: +4
Perception: +4, Darkvision 60 ft
Initiative: +6
Current Weapon in Hand: Light Crossbow (+4, 1d6+0, 19-20 x2)
Current Conditions in Effect:
Spells Remaining (1st): 5/5

Used Items:
-

Abilities Used:
-
[/sblock]

G

Guest 11456

Hawk, Little Halfling with a Big Sword

The halfling woman grabs her share, makes her way to the stables, rents a pony for 20 gold and is ready to move out. Any offers of help with the pony are waved away, her over confidence completely apparent.

[sblock=Hawk Mini Stats]Hawk
AC: 20 (16 flat-footed, 15 touch)
HP: 26/26
CMB: +3 CMD: 17

Fort: +6 Reflex: +5 Will: +1
Perception: +7 Sense Motive: +0
Initiative: +4

Current Weapon in Hand: Greatsword(2-handed)
Current Conditions in Effect: None
Rage Rounds remaining Today: 8/8[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases