Create Your Minis (online design, 3D printing)

lehcym

First Post
We didn't plan to work with publishers, but it's a recurring question. Maybe it will be possible for prototypes in the future, but I don't think we will directly produce and sell others' models.

lehcym

First Post
Big update !

A lot of things happened those last days. First, our three printed models have finally been painted.

We needed a way to use kickstarter, being in France we can't use it directly from here, we tried to do it throught someone we know in UK but it's illegal because of laws against money laundering. So we will use Bridgestarter, a Canadian company that help to create Canadian corporations so we can use Kickstarter there.

A new version of the site is on the servers.

- We added a couple of minor improvements like tooltips.
- During the creation of the model the page is now opened lower to avoid wasting browser space with the title. You might need to reload the javascript (alt + F5).
- We remove our forum, it didn't work properly and since almost no one used it we chose to shut it down (temporarily ?).

- We added helmets, hair cuts, some weapons and a couple other things. We had a request for more weapons with ammunition belt/cable from the backpack so we will try to add this options more regularly.

- We added a weapon sprue, now you can choose to only take some weapons, shields or shoulder pads. Let me remind you that the pledgers of the kickstarter campaign will be able to add their own symbol to the list.

- We also added Ahnôn, a limited model for the kickstarter. We are not sure how it's limited though, 1 free model ? Possibility to buy any number of model during a period of time ?... Ahnôn is also the first model with a fixed pose, which means less possibilities but more realistic overall model, especially for the cloak or the hair. We would gladly have some feedback on that.

We hope we will be able to launch the kickstarter in 3 weeks. The time to finish things like the video or Drop Dead Daisy. Didn't I mention Drop Dead Daisy yet ? I'm sure you'll find her...interesting :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases