24: Live Another Day Season 9 Episode 1 Day 9: 11:00 AM-12:00 PM; Day 9: 12:00 PM-1:00 PM

Dog Moon

Adventurer
I must've missed him getting a pardon. I just finished the last episode on DVR last night.

The thing that struck me about this season was that Jack was more hardcore with the bad guys. At the end of each boss fight, he chose to execute. Interesting.

It happened just before the President was about to walk out onto the field to be bombed.

Dog Moon

Adventurer
That was nice of him.

"Thank your for sending me to my death. Here's a Presidential Pardon for all your hardwork."

Actually, because of that, I was hoping that as an ultimate finale we would see Jack reunited with his family and he would finally live "Happily ever after".

Although this ending makes me wonder if there is going to be another season.

Janx

Hero
"Thank your for sending me to my death. Here's a Presidential Pardon for all your hardwork."

Actually, because of that, I was hoping that as an ultimate finale we would see Jack reunited with his family and he would finally live "Happily ever after".

Although this ending makes me wonder if there is going to be another season.

I sort of expected that this was kind of a relaunch/testing of the waters with a half-season.

But it's Fox, who knows what they'll do.

Remove ads