Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
FYI, I have added my The One Ring event to the afternoon. If need be, I'll also run it in the morning.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Afternoon slot, please.

I'd like an afternoon spot to run some...INSPECTRES!

Details to follow.

If we're running a little short on GMs, I could run some Pathfinder in the morning, too, but for now let's just stick with the PM slot.

buzz

Adventurer
Happy Monday, folks.

I'd love it if we could get to at least 7 events in each slot, as even with any cancellations, that will leave us with a decent number of events available. If you know someone who'd be willing to run a game, send them our way!

buzz

Adventurer
I'm starting to put the word out on various other sites (e.g., meetup.com) that we could use some more GMs. Hopefully we'll see a few more volunteers pop up.

buzz

Adventurer
Hey GMs, if you haven't posted your full event descriptions here on the tread, please do so at your earliest convenience. Since we're using Warhorn now, I can post events as I receive them, allowing random folk to browse the Warhorn site. Thanks!
[MENTION=44460]Tim C Koppang[/MENTION]
[MENTION=16198]Reidzilla[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6747325]Fairman Rogers[/MENTION]
[MENTION=45422]Nev the Deranged[/MENTION]
[MENTION=33941]DainXB[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6670165]paladinlee[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6774731]Teldurn[/MENTION]
[MENTION=6668372]willowx[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11885]TracerBullet42[/MENTION]

willowx

First Post
Buzz, I have been waffling, but I could possibly also run my event in the morning. How likely are you to need more events? I'm wondering if the decreased GM count is also going to correlate to a decreased player count.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases