Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Buzz,

Laurie and I will be running the morning slot together.

Time: morning
Game system: Arkham Horror
Event Title: Big Board Game of DOOM!!!!!

Description: It is the roaring 20‘s, and while there’s electricity in the air, unnatural storms are brewing as well. Strange things are happening in the small Massachusetts town of Arkham (and Dunwich, Kingsport, and Innsmouth); people have gone missing, sightings of indescribable creatures grow more and more frequent. And the very air thickens with a sense of foreboding that roils like an acrid mist through the streets.

The Ancient Ones are stirring...

An image: up to you Buzz
Content Rating: Adults Only
Number of Players: 6
Table Preference: As long as its not a small table we should be OK. The game boards and decks take up a significant amount of space. The back table might work best as Laurie or I could deal with the decks sitting on the upper stage.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
The Translucent University does not exist.
.seman ynam sah ytisrevinU tneculsnarT ehT
The Translucent University has no campus.
.erehwyreve si ytisrevinU tneculsnarT ehT
The Translucent University has no teachers and no students.
.ecitnerppa na si retsam yreve ,rehcaet a si tneduts yrevE
The Translucent University is built out of contradictions and lies.
.sraef dna sepoh ruoy fo tuo tliub si ytisrevinU tneculsnarT ehT
Welcome to the Translucent University.
.ytisrevinU tneculsnarT eht ot emocleW

Translucent University v5 jpeg.jpg

Translucent University is a game about discovering a world of magic, and finding your place in it.

Inspirations may include, but are not limited to, Harry Potter, Neil Gaiman's Books of Magic, Mike Carey's The Unwritten, Lev Grossman's The Magicians, Alexandra Erin's Tales of MU, Darrel Schweitzer's Mask of the Sorcerer, or anything under the Extranormal Institute heading at TVTropes, with a focus on the Wizarding School subheading.

There are 3 seats available for this game. No familiarity required, all materials will be provided.

This game will be a playtest, your feedback will be appreciated.

Nev the Deranged

First Post
Added to Warhorn! Thanks, Nev.

I've marked the game as Adults Only unless you tell me otherwise.

Hm. There's no special reason it has to be, but kids are obnoxious, so that's fine.

I love it when I spent half an hour carefully formatting the presentation of my event only to have the hosting website make hash of it. Yay.

buzz

Adventurer
I love it when I spent half an hour carefully formatting the presentation of my event only to have the hosting website make hash of it. Yay.
The formatting here (BB code) doesn't directly translate to Warhorn (HTML). I had to sex it up for you manually. Look again, I tweaked it a bit.

Teldurn

First Post
How do I make myself GM for my event on warhorn? I don't see any buttons listed for that, and I am already registered.

EDIT: Nevermind, I see it's been taken care of. Thanks buzz.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases