Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
[MENTION=662]thalmin[/MENTION] - Does the store have a base set of the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game that I could use to run a slot at Gameday 38?

buzz

Adventurer
I'll have room for 8 in my Dread game, Buzz. Right now I'd prefer to be a player in the morning unless you absolutely need another gameslot.

I don't think we will, especially now that Vyv is running Marvel. Just be a playah!

Added two more seats to your event, too.

buzz

Adventurer
We have our first cancellation! Tim will not be available to run the Shock: Human Contact event; I've removed it from the schedule.

That puts us back at 5x5, which is fine and dandy.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Buzz,

Please move my Marvel event to the afternoon slot and put me down for a morning event. I'll either run Pathfinder Adventure Card Game if Curt has access to a base set or I'll figure out an alternative.

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz,

Please move my Marvel event to the afternoon slot and put me down for a morning event. I'll either run Pathfinder Adventure Card Game if Curt has access to a base set or I'll figure out an alternative.

Done, and thanks. If you can let me know which one it will be before Monday night, I'd appreciate it.

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Done, and thanks. If you can let me know which one it will be before Monday night, I'd appreciate it.

[MENTION=662]thalmin[/MENTION] - Were you able to arrange for use of a PACG base set? If not, I'll just plan to run my alternate choice. Thanks again for looking into this.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases