Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

buzz

Adventurer
Buzz, I have been waffling, but I could possibly also run my event in the morning. How likely are you to need more events? I'm wondering if the decreased GM count is also going to correlate to a decreased player count.
I think odds are good that correlation will exist, but I would hold off until we see how sign-ups go.

If need be, I'll run my event in the morning as well as the afternoon — I'm happy to take the hit (despite really wanting to play Human Contact), seeing as the bad scheduling was my error to begin with. If we need more doubling up, we'll talk about it then.

Teldurn

First Post
If need be, I think I can probably run an afternoon game as well. But I'm going to hold off on committing anything just yet until we see how event scheduling and signup progresses first.

willowx

First Post
So I'll run a second event in the morning if needed. I'm leaning towards Sparkle Baby!, a pseudo-larp for 6-12 people about the drama surrounding the children's pageant circuit- in other words, Toddlers & Tiaras, the roleplaying game.

Reidzilla

First Post
DCC RPG
6 players
Adults only

The settlement of Neuqua has suffered a great deal do to a passing Glowblight storm. With no reserves and their fields in ruins they must look elsewhere to survive.

In a vision, the settlement’s high priest has seen there is hope in the forbidden ruins of a shopping mall not to far away. Ancient legends have warned the people of Neuqua to stay far away from the unholy place but now their need is greater than their fear…

This is a 0-level funnel adventure for the Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG set in a post apocalyptic version of the Midwest. The idea is each player controls three to five 0-level PCs on a terrifying adventure that will most likely have an 80%+ mortality rate. Those PCs that survive will be able to become 1st level adventures.

Rules will be taught and dice provided, no EXP necessary. Just be ready to sacrifice your characters into the blood mill that is…

The Mall Maul!

Buzz, if no one has claimed the Private room in the morning, I'll take that instead of table G, please.

TracerBullet42

First Post
Time: Afternoon (3:30 p.m.)
Game system: InSpectres
Event Title: Ghostbusters? Never heard of em...
Description: Are you troubled by strange noises in the middle of the night? Do you experience feelings of dread in your basement or attic? Have you or your family ever seen a spook, spectre or ghost? If the answer is "yes," then don't wait another minute. Pick up the phone and call the professionals...

Wait...it's you guys. You guys are the professionals.

Good luck. :p
(Imagine "Ghostbusters meets The Office.")
An image: inspectres.png
Content Rating: "Kid-Friendly"
Number of Players: 5
Table Preference: Any of them will do just fine, I think. :)

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases