Chicago Gameday 38 is June 14th at Games Plus in Mt. Prospect, IL

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Hey Reid,

Since I'm seeing you this weekend if you're willing to lend me the module I can run that event for you. Failing that Buzz, I can run some other DCC event in the morning in the private room if that works for you?

buzz

Adventurer
Hey Reid,

Since I'm seeing you this weekend if you're willing to lend me the module I can run that event for you. Failing that Buzz, I can run some other DCC event in the morning in the private room if that works for you?
That would be much appreciated! I've added you to the roster. Thank you so much for stepping up.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
No worries. I just spoke with Reid, it looks like I'll have to run some other DCC event. I will update the thread when I have the particulars.

buzz

Adventurer
Okay, the Warhorn page is now mostly set-up, awaiting more event descriptions.

https://warhorn.net/events/chicago-gameday-38

You can now register for the event as a whole, which is super-important for you GMs; that way I can assign you to your events. Please do so at your earliest convenience.

If you look at page 1 of this thread, you'll also see that we now have a logo, and that the Warhorn instructions post has been filled out, with fresh screenshots and everything!

Vyvyan Basterd

Adventurer
Time: morning
Game system: Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
Event Title: Annihilation: Into the Negative Zone
Description: You determined that the Annihilation Wave originates from the Negative Zone and that going there might be the only way to uncover more information. Especially if you can discover a way to stop the Harvester of Sorrow.
An image: up to you Buzz
Content Rating: Adults Only
Number of Players: 6
Table Preference: Private room or back table.

eyeheartawk

#1 Enworld Jerk™
Time: Morning Slot
Game System: Dungeon Crawl Classics RPG
Event Title: Banishment to the Time Vault of Zepes Null-Eleven!
Description: After angering Van den Danderclanden Supernal Archmage of the Profane the party finds itself banished to solve the mystery of the Time Vault of Zepes Null-Eleven to atone for their failure. A level one adventure. Characters and custom dice provided. Just bring an appreciation for nonsense and maybe a pencil.
tumblr_m79jloSa6D1r2s3h9o1_500.jpg
Content Rating: Adults Only
Number of Players: 6

buzz

Adventurer
Thanks @eyehearthawk!

GMs, be sure to let me know your username on Warhorn.net — if it is not obvious — so I can assign you as GM for your event.

willowx

First Post
I'll have room for 8 in my Dread game, Buzz. Right now I'd prefer to be a player in the morning unless you absolutely need another gameslot.

Remove ads