I wish I had been invited...

That's awesome. I would have put a band together just to perform there. No, I don't play any instruments, but it doesn't sound like that would be much of a problem.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
When I first encountered it, I was helping Mom do some crafts shopping at JoAnns...and the utter hilarity of it had me making strange noises and faces.:D

When I sent it to her later- she's a musician- she damn near died...and then forwarded it intoall of her musician friends.

Who knows, if it makes its way around, maybe we'll eventually find out the rest of the story?

Zombie_Babies

First Post
That's awesome. I would have put a band together just to perform there. No, I don't play any instruments, but it doesn't sound like that would be much of a problem.

Bro, I can't play any instrument either - or sing - but I'm in with ya. This sounds like it'd be an awesome time. Plus there's that whole train thing ...

Zombie_Babies

First Post
Not at all. Train, food, and drinks? That sounds like a good time. Best of all, you get to troll an entire wedding by playing terribly? Dude, it's almost a good enough deal that this guy should charge the band that gets to play the wedding.

Yeah, I imagine some sort of kickback is in order. One point of negotiation, though: I'd try to work in a deal to use the wedding photographer ... for that one thing.

The only thing that could have been better than rank amateurs would have been GWAR showing up.

That would have been sweet. Sadly, it's an impossible dream now that Ody is dead.

Remove ads