Nazareth Awakened [Mage: The Awakening] [OOC]

TillForPie

First Post
Great work on your awakenings, both of you. In fact, all four of you have submitted excellent stuff.

GlassEye's submitted his character and everything seems to be in order. I'll be starting the game thread tomorrow, likely in the late afternoon or early evening, so everyone has until then to make any last-minute tweaks should they choose. When I've put up the game thread everyone will be sent an alert via PM.

I hope everyone enjoys themselves. Good luck in the world of darkness.

Rubberneck

First Post
Tomorrow morning I will also be posting a brief physical description. Nothing too extravagant like my Awakening, just something that the other players can visualize.

Rubberneck

First Post
Dominic Hawthorne was blessed with dashing looks. He stands at 6'2, above average hieght, at 185 pounds. Athletic but not overly muscular. He's always well groomed with short brown hair and goatee around the mouth. After a while working with both the Phoenix and Nazareth Police Departments, having a professional appearance has been mandatory. While on duty he obviously sports the required NPD issued uniform. In his spare time he prefers stylish jeans and t-shirts with a brown leather jacket over the top, concealing his badge and gun that he always carries with him, on duty or not.

TillForPie

First Post
Chance certainly knows that Agnasci lives at Tuxedo Springs, but it's quite a large park and whether the others know which trailer is his I leave for you all to determine.

In other news, I caught something a few days ago from family and I've been trying to post through it but I've been increasingly under the weather and might not post for a few days. I'm sorry for the delay but there's some night formula Alka Seltzer with my name on it!

Mosier

First Post
I can't remember if Chance was already in Faye's truck when Faye came to pick Agnasci up. Either way, I think Agnasci wouldn't want Rachel to see the people he goes out with at night, so he would probably meet them at the entrance to the park instead of just answering a knock at the door. I don't think the others would know which particular trailer Agnasci lives in.

GlassEye

Adventurer
In other news, I caught something a few days ago from family and I've been trying to post through it but I've been increasingly under the weather and might not post for a few days. I'm sorry for the delay but there's some night formula Alka Seltzer with my name on it!

Hope you get to feeling better soon!

GlassEye

Adventurer
[sblock=TillForPie]Hey, I've been thinking about Harper's vice. No matter how much I try to shoehorn it I just can't seem to make Glutton fit my mental view of Harper. With your permission I would like to change Harper's vice to Pride. Let me know what you think, please.[/sblock]

Remove ads