Nazareth Awakened [Mage: The Awakening] [OOC]

TillForPie

First Post
I am planning a post. It is to be kind of long, so it is taking some time. Projected completion is Sunday.
I'll be making the post continuing the game later this evening. Even if you don't get your post made in time I'd look forward to reading it and you should feel free to post it retroactively.

Shayuri

First Post
That's fine. Apologies...was more tired last night than I expected. It's odd how tiring driving can be, given how little you actually MOVE while doing it.

Then again, spending an hour in a torrential downpour I couldn't even see in probably contributed to that.

Hee hee

But yes, my post will be largely flavor/fluff and won't interrupt any plots. Were I to simply post Chance's actions, it would go something like:

"Chance got up and did her radio show and then went home, nosed around the internet for a bit, and went to bed."

So. Yeah. :)

TillForPie

First Post
A general note to everyone: If you ever feel your character is due willpower for fulfilling his or her virtue or vice, feel free to tell me so. No promises that you'll get it (the main thing is there has to have been some cost or potential negative consequence for fulfilling your vice or virtue - just spending all day sitting around on the couch won't get you willpower from sloth, but doing that on a day when you have work and your boss is already mad at you for missing shifts sure will), but I absolutely appreciate the heads-up and you don't need to worry about feeling like you're bothering me with it. I've got a lot of balls in the air in the game and keeping all four of the characters' virtues and vices in mind at all times would be difficult.

So I leave it to you instead. :)

While we're on the subject: I forgot to mention it in my last post but Agnasci recovered a willpower point from resting. The other point he spent will take a week to recover. I don't believe anyone else has spent willpower yet.

TillForPie

First Post
Just a reminder to [MENTION=6776381]Mosier[/MENTION], [MENTION=40413]GlassEye[/MENTION], and [MENTION=4936]Shayuri[/MENTION] that the game is back to its regular update schedule.

Also, I note now that I hadn't mentioned until the day of Rubberneck's arrival that we had a vacation planned. I'd thought I'd said so but looking around I see that it was in the thread for another game on these boards that I had. Apologies for that.

Remove ads