Enterprise "Top 10 Episodes" Poll

Enterprise "Top 10 Episodes" Poll

• Broken Bow Part 1 (Series Premiere) - Humans in extended interstellar space exploration? Vulcans say

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Broken Bow Part 2 (Yr 1, Ep 2) - Goes further to setting up the series arc with the Suliban and the

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Fight or Flight (Yr 1, Ep 3) - Crew finds the "Ghost Ship" with 15 corpses and investigates.

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Strange New World (Yr 1, Ep 4) - Hallucinations from an alien pollen infect the crew on an away miss

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Unexpected (Yr 1, Ep 5) - Chirf Engineer gets pregnant. (Klingon: "I can see my house from here!")

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Tera Nova (Yr 1, Ep 6) - Old Earth colony (thought destroyed) is still inhabited. (LeVar Burton dir

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The Andorian Incident (Yr 1, Ep 7) - Vulcan sanctuary/spy-station uncovered by the Humans. (Roxann D

Votes: 16 57.1%
  • Breaking the Ice (Yr 1, Ep 8) - T'Pol sends secret messages while Mayweather and Reed get stuck on a

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Civilization (Yr 1, Ep 9) - Crew saves a less advanced civilization from radiation poisoning from a

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Fortunate Son (Yr 1, Ep 10) - Nausicaan Pirates attack a cargo freighter which then goes on a vengea

• Cold Front (Yr 1, Ep 11) - Sharing the viewing of a stellar event with alien pilgrims, a Suliban spy

• Silent Enemy (Yr 1, Ep 12) - Crew rushes to get phase canons upgraded as aliens attack on Reed's B-D

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • Dear Doctor (Yr 1, Ep 13) - Two races inhabiting a planet, one on decline, one emerging. Ethics que

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Sleeping Dogs (Yr 1, Ep 14) - Crew rescues Klingon vessel from steadily declining orbit into gas gia

• Shadows of P'Jem (Yr 1, Ep 15) - Andorians return to rescue T'Pol and Archer from kidnappers even as

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Shuttlepod One (Yr 1, Ep 16) - Accident disables shuttle leaving Reed and Tucker to become drunk, th

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Fusion (Yr 1, Ep 17) - T'Pol is "mentally violated" by a roving splinter group of Vulcan New Agers.

• Rogue Planet (Yr 1, Ep 18) - Archer joins an alien hunting party on a supposed planet/hunting preser

• Acquisition (Yr 1, Ep 19) - Ferrengi, though never identified, attempt to loot the Enterprise. (Etha

• Oasis (Yr 1, Ep 20) - Crew begins assisting alien and daughter stranded on planet but discover more

• Detained (Yr 1, Ep 21) - Tandarans hold Archer and Mayweather in a Suliban detention camp. (Dean Sto

• Vox Sola (Yr 1, Ep 22) - Symbiotic alien "grows" on Enterprise and feeds on crew. (Roxann Dawson dir

• Fallen Hero (Yr 1, Ep 23) - Vulcan Ambassador expelled from a planet and rescued by crew from politi

• Desert Crossing (Yr 1, Ep 24) - Alien terrorists, having heard that Archer is a great hero, attempt

• Two Days and Two Nights (Yr 1, Ep 25) - On Risa, Mayweather has a fall, Reed and Trip are mugged, an

• Shockwave Part 1 (Yr 1, Ep 26 "cliffhanger") - Time traveler (supposed former crew-member) Daniels s

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Shockwave Part 2 (Yr 2, Ep 1 [27]) - Archer helps Daniels fix the future while Suliban take Enterpri

• Carbon Creek (Yr 2, Ep 2 [28]) - While having dinner with Archer and Trip, T'Pol spins a yarn about

• Minefield (Yr 2, Ep 3 [29]) - Reed legs it out on a space walk to remove a Romulan mine from the hul

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Dead Stop (Yr 2, Ep 4 [30]) - Automated space station repairs Enterprise and secretly takes Mayweath

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • A Night in Sickbay (Yr 2, Ep 5 [31]) - Archer's pet infected by virus, even as Archer struggles with

• Marauders (Yr 2, Ep 6 [32]) - Crew helps overthrow Klingon oppressors of a deuterium mining colony.

• The Seventh (Yr 2, Ep 7 [33]) - T'Pol has odd flashbacks while on a Vulcan mission aprehending a fug

• The Communicator (Yr 2, Ep 8 [34]) - Reed bungles, leaving his equipment on a pre-warp planet. He an

• Singularity (Yr 2, Ep 9 [35]) - The crew succumbs to strange effects while surveying a black hole.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vanishing Point (Yr 2, Ep 10 [36]) - Hoshi goes through transporter psychosis and "scrambles" to be

• Precious Cargo (Yr 2, Ep 11 [37]) - Trip accidently rescues a sleeping beauty from a stasis pod and

• The Catwalk (Yr 2, Ep 12 [38]) - The maintenance shafts of the Enterprise become refuge for the crew

John Crichton

First Post
Orius said:
"Shockwave" didn't get my vote. Not a bad episode, but I've always found Trek cliffhangers to be disappointing.
I couldn't disagree more. Most of them (remove Voyager) have been quite good. Shockwave Part One was easily, from start to finish, the best ep of Enterprise to date.
Orius said:
I didn't like "Dear Doctor". It was good in some ways, but I didn't like the episode overall.
Great Doc ep. One of the few Enterprise eps that made me think a bit.
Orius said:
I didn't like "Shuttlepod One" very much either.
I liked it because of the interaction between the 2 actors. A fun ep.
Orius said:
"Dead Stop" was average. I didn't see it as much more than the standard body-snatcher sci-fi plot.
Ep wasn't surprising but it was creepy and had an old school feel of wonder.

Overall, my list was someone hastily put together with the exception of the top 3. So I think a bunch of eps (including ones I voted for) were on the fence so I choose those that I could remember the best for whatever reason. I typically like the eps that combine good acting, plot and a stready pace all in one. The only one to do that successfully was Shockwave Part One. I think it should be the benchmark for future eps. The follow-up, however was not as good as its sister ep. :(

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
We'll leave this one more day then tally it up before we get into new episodes. It may have been better for me to poll just the first season (then do season two after the end of it), but once I got on a roll, I guess I wanted to cover all that was available. Sometime on Wednesday, I'll get this locked and archived so get those votes in if you haven't yet! :)

*edit* Okie doke. We'll shut this down and keep it for the archives to see how opinions might change after a bunch more episodes... *end edit*

Last edited:

Mark

CreativeMountainGames.com
Piratecat said:
I've closed the poll but left the thread open; Mark, if you want me to close the thread, please let me know!

Yes, please. Let's stuff it in the archive so it'll be handy when the end of the season comes around. Thanks PC! :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases