News just in: d22, d18, d14, d7 and d5 required to play 5E (D&D Next)!

Zander

Explorer
Just kidding! You won't need any of those dice to play the forthcoming edition of D&D. But, if you're interested, those dice do exist. I just got these from Impact Miniatures:

highres_369311852.jpeg

Cool, eh?:cool:

I don't think any of them are fair in the sense of giving you an equal chance of rolling each number on the die, but they are fun.

Zander

Last edited:

Fast Learner

First Post
:confused: Paint me confused. I did say in my opening post: "Just kidding! You won't need any of those dice to play the forthcoming edition of D&D." I can see where I said that on the two devices using different browsers that I've checked but maybe it doesn't show on all machines or browsers. Perhaps someone with more web technical skills can explain.
It shows just fine. Folks didn't bother to read it, is all.

:confused: Paint me confused. I did say in my opening post: "Just kidding! You won't need any of those dice to play the forthcoming edition of D&D." I can see where I said that on the two devices using different browsers that I've checked but maybe it doesn't show on all machines or browsers. Perhaps someone with more web technical skills can explain.

black font color on black background doesn't show up very well :p

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases