Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Fenris

Adventurer
As Lia leaves with a *WHOOSH* of activity, Sheldon says, "And there goes the tornado. As you can see, I am surrounded with stable, steady on the course people."

"Save your sucking up for the queen Shelly" says Denir with a rare grin. "And get up stairs and cleaned up. I doubt the girls have left us with much hot water. But fill your belly with food and drink to fuel your tongue."

Kaodi

Hero
"I prefer to keep my holy light on the inside," comments Jack with a mischievous grin. "Granted, I do not look quite so impressive this way, but it has the upside of keeping me feeling all warm and fuzzy. And if 'Jack Randlay' screams anything, it is 'warm and fuzzy interior' of course."

With that the crusader takes his leave to go and shed his armoured shell. He knew how to wear his armour comfortably, but it was not quite 'wear full plate twenty four seven' comfortable and he was itching to get out of it. Once it is all off and neatly assembled on the floor of his room along with his other gear, he makes his way to the bathing facilities. But not without his crossbow. Jack never went anywhere without Bessy and a loaded clip. That was just prudence.

Jack carefully stares upwards as he enters the room with the washtubs. "You know what they say," he announces, "Those who righteously slay the enemies of all that is good and holy together bathe together." Despite his lack of concern for objections to men and women bathing in the same room though he is not without a degree and proper modesty and does his best to prepare his tub without any misplaced looks and to lower himself into it with strategically employed towels.

Once that little dance is over with he just closes his eyes, rests his arms and massive shoulders on the edges of the tub and leans back to soak and relax. "In case anyone asks, this is for me, not Her Majesty."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

Banaq at first moves quickly to follow Meliara into the bath chamber in hopes of getting another rich reward for his efforts, but his hunger and poor self-image get the best of him, and he instead diverts his path to the dining area where he indulges in golden loaves of fresh-baked honey bread, tempting morsels of braised swine rib flesh, and multiple glasses of heady merlot. "After all," he muses to himself, "Elves don't require bathing as frequently as smelly humans, but we do require much more wine. There'll be time enough for a good soak later."

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
Banaq - Elf Sorcerer L6 - Archmage T1

"Yes, by all means join me at once and help me to devour this poor pig that I've rescued from the fire in the kitchen!"

Scotley

Hero
Sir Sheldon grins, streaks of sweat streaking through the grime on his face.

"It is only by a team effort do we survive. Although one of us have had a problem with impetuousness, which I am striving to improve that character trait."

**SIGH**

Vengeance for the loss of so much and so many needs to happen and this team can and will do so. For the glory of Iomedae and Her Majesty, The Queen. Her Servant greatly appreciates and graciously receives Her most generous offer of respite from our endeavors."

He gives a sharp salute.

"And who would that be Sir Sheldon?"

[sblock=Sir Sheldon]Captain Devrees is a cousin to the Queen and commands her personal guard. He is well known to Sir Sheldon and his name would be familiar to all the crusaders. He is a stout man of good heart who daily puts the safety of the Queen above his own.[/sblock]

Scotley

Hero
The chambers set aside for you prove to be a double suite, one for the men and one for the women. Each suite has its own bathing chamber complete with a huge tank of water over a cast iron stove. A sluice allow you to release hot water into the tub while a constant stream of cooler water is also routed through the tubs. By regularly tugging on the rope that controls the sluice gate a hot bath can be maintained. The climate here being mild even the 'cold' water isn't too bad. Cakes of course strong soap for and initial scrub and mild scented oil soaps as we as brushes and combs and numerous towels are provided. Each suite has a servant who can assist as needed. The servants offer to clean or polish any gear as needed. The suite set aside for the ladies has fewer sleeping chambers, but a large parlor with sofas and overstuffed chairs and delicate lace. There is a smaller sitting room in the gentleman's suite with simpler wooden furniture with cushions and colors and forms more appropriate to gentlemen. Both rooms have tapestries commemorating various battles of the crusades. The bed chambers are clean and comfortable with thick feather beds and rich soft linens. From the appointments these chambers are normally reserved for nobility of high station.

Downstairs, the dinning hall is bustling with newly arrived officers from the Queen's army. A certain amount of deference is shown to both Banaq and Sir Sheldon. They have no problem securing a table and the finest fare in the crowded room. Several of the officers are obviously eager to get a look at you and you sense the many of the whispered conversations are about you.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"Save your sucking up for the queen Shelly" says Denir with a rare grin. "And get up stairs and cleaned up. I doubt the girls have left us with much hot water. But fill your belly with food and drink to fuel your tongue."

ooc: missed this post the first time 'round.
ic: "Speaking To Captain Devrees Is speaking to the Queen"

[sblock=Sir Sheldon]Captain Devrees is a cousin to the Queen and commands her personal guard. He is well known to Sir Sheldon and his name would be familiar to all the crusaders. He is a stout man of good heart who daily puts the safety of the Queen above his own.[/sblock]

Sir Sheldon would wait to be dismissed before leaving, or at least wait until the Captain leaves. He wold also wipe any grins off his face out of respect for the rank of his commander.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure

[SBLOCK= Clarification]
OOC:

Meliara was asking Sir Sheldon who he considered impetuous. I think that got confused somewhere along the way.
[/SBLOCK]

Ach! I see the confusion!

ic: before Lia leaves in a whirlwind, Sir Sheldon, "By the way, I meant myself as being the impetuous one."

Remove ads