Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Shayuri

First Post
"Three men talking," Thorn notes once she returns. "Comparing notes on spoils. On the second story of the tower. If there were more, they were keeping quiet. Didn't see anyone on watch either."

She shakes her head. "We should take them anyway, but...nothing they were saying made me think they were Templars. They sounded like looters who picked the wrong place to hide out for the night. Anyway, it'll be tough to ambush them up there but it doesn't really matter because they've got nowhere to run to."

(OOC - Switching colors so as not to be confused with Mowgli's :))

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lia continues to scratch her dragon on the head, as it leans into the scratch with what looks like a smile on it's tiny face. "Well then, why doesn't one of us knock, and use the password. Then we don't need them to tell us if they are cultists or not, they will confirm it with their actions, or inactions. I can do it unless someone else wants to."

OOC: apologies but I can't post colors from Tapatalk on my iPad. I will go back and fix the speech color once I am near my computer.

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Near the back of the group resting of a large hunk of rubble Jack Randlay finishes up with oiling and cleaning the mechanisms on his custom-built crossbow.

While everyone knows him to be a man of merely average height, clad in his outlandish and bulky looking full plate, dark bluish-grey in colour, he manages to outsize Isolde, though not Denir. With his visor up, brown eyes can be seen intent on the maintenance at hand. Not much can be seen of his hair, but a neatly trimmed beard of dirty blonde that frames his rugged features gives away its colour.

With surprising dexterity one gauntleted hand picks up his small flask of cleaning oil and slips it into smoothly a pouch on his belt next to his dagger, and then stuffs the cloth he hand been using in there as well. Holding onto his crossbow with one hand he slowly and deliberately pushes himself up to his feet with the other. After a small heft to reposition the sturdy backpack and fancy quiver he also carries, he reaches down to where he had left his crossbow clip and picks it up, deftly snapping it into place.

Jack looks slowly looks between his companions once, and the to the tower. "Hell, it's about time," he says in his characteristic drawl as he reaches up to lower the golden visor over his face.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Lia tries to coax the dragon back into her pocket. It doesn't seem to want to go in until she puts the rest of the piece of jerky into her pocket, which the creature soon follows. She stands and stretches, puts her pack on her back and waits for the others.

"Do we need these for questioning?"

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
"As soon as they open the door, It might be good to sidestep and let us meat shields advance. What say you, Lia?"

Queenie

Queen of Everything
"Of course," the young girl says with a grin, "That is usually the plan, isn't it?"

She waits for everyone to be ready, each finding spots on either side of the door. She nods at her companions then raps hard on the door.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
for future attack

Sirsheldon stands 5 feet away from the side that opens [?] does the door open in or out[/?]

[roll0][roll1][roll2][roll3]

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
[section]

[INDENT=]Vakeva nods as Jack stands - acknowledgement of one Archer to another. He stands a bit back from the door, arrow knocked to bow and prepared to fire, as the others stack up and prepare to enter. [/INDENT]
[/section]

[sblock=Actions/Rolls]--[/sblock]

Ki Pool: 11/11

AC: 19, Touch: 19, Flat-footed: 17, CMD: 25 (29 vs Bull Rush/Trip)
Fort: +9, Ref: +8, Will: +11 (+2 vs. Poison/Spells/SLAs)
Defensive Abilities: Defensive Training (+4 Dodge Bonus to AC vs Giants), Hard to Kill

BAB: +4, CMB: +6 (+8 vs Demons)
  • Raivo (+1 Adaptive Evil Outsider Bane Composite Longbow):-----+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki Extra Attack): +12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+ 5 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+14/+14/+14/+9 (1d8+ 7 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    --------------------------------------------(Deadly Aim):-----+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    --------------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
    ---------------------------------------(Ki + Deadly Aim): +10/+10/+10/+5 (1d8+11 (20/×3))
    ----------------------------------------------------------+12/+12/+12/+7 (1d8+13 (20/×3) +2d6 vs Evil Outsiders)
  • ------------------------------------------Unarmed Strike:------------ +6 (1d8+ 2 (20/×2))
  • --------------------------------------------------Dagger:------------ +6 (1d4+ 2 (19/×2))

Weapon in Hand: Raivo

Abilities: Str 14, Dex 14, Con 14, Int 12, Wis 22, Cha 10

Condition: None
[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases