Pathfinder 1E Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP Part 2 with your hosts Scotley and MLeibrock

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn gets up and says, "I'll handle the scouting. If there's any of those paladins who can step quietly, let me know and I'll round 'em up and bring them along. Otherwise I'm fine on my own."

(Stealth and Perception are both +13, and I can use mythic power to take 20 on stealth if need be. :))

Fenris

Adventurer
OOC: Ok, I suppose lets push this bad boy forward. Thorn should scout ahead as she can, just to get a prelimiary location and size of the opposing force, as well as any favorable terrain between us and them. I don't think anyone is otherwise stealthy enough, and Thorn is sufficiently good to avoid their scouts enough to get the info we need.

Shayuri

First Post
Thorn sets out to get eyes on the enemy. She'd already seen their forces, but up to date information was important. In particular, right now, she wanted to see if she could find out who was commanding the tieflings. They should have some kind of sub-commander, someone who took orders from whoever the general here was.

Take that one out, and it might slow orders down and keep them from coordinating their attacks.

(Stealth [roll0] and Perception [roll1])

Remove ads