OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Queenie

Queen of Everything
*dancing* :lol:

Had a pretty quiet 4th - we were dealing with the hurricane all day. Nothing too terrible, though our Gazebo took a lashing.

http://www.netfunny.com/rhf/jokes/98/Jul/gazebo.html

The short version of why anyone cares we have a Gazebo, is that this is the 4th Gazebo we have had in our yard. The other three, no kidding, took flight during various storms and attacked our neighbors. It sounds hysterical until you look out your window and see your Gazebo half over your and your neighbor's fence, hanging perilously by an extension cord attached to the light inside... ready to strike your neighbor's immaculate pool / hot tub / waterfall thing they got going on in their yard any second. :eek:

One made it all the way over, one took a section of fence down with it. Thank goodness we had nice neighbor's at the time.

Then my Dashing Hero came along and screwed in 50lb pavers to each leg of our new Gazebo, and then we put 30lb bags of sand on each one.

So now, when the storm comes, it just tears the top of the Gazebo to shreds. :/

So now anytime we have a storm of significance, someone asks how the Gazebo is doing. One of these days I know it's going to awaken and tell us off for the bad treatment of it's ancestors.

Scotley

Hero
I'm glad to hear Gazebo Mark IV is alive and well if a bit soggy. More importantly the family survived the storm without incident.

We had a good 4th as well. I took a long weekend to do some repair projects around the house, so I'm playing catch up on the boards. Sorry for the delay.

You know ML the Worldwound tends to have strange effects on mundane things, I wonder if their were any Gazebos in there... :devil:

Kaodi

Hero
All I know is that this "Faxon" guy looks like exactly the sort of person I would want to sink a couple bolts into.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases