OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
Heh, 'Smokestack Lightning' almost as good as 'let's get it up'.
Really? Hmm, guess there must be something wrong with me, then, because I like "Let's Get It Up" much better.

Here are a couple of versions of Smokestack Lightning plus a few other tidbits:

Smokestack Lightning - Howlin' Wolf
Smokestack Lightning LIVE - Howlin' Wolf
Got My Mojo Workin' - Muddy Waters
Texas Flood - Larry "Totsy" Davis (Yes, he did it before Stevie Ray Vaughn!)
Texas Flood - Stevie Ray Vaughn - the ultimate!
More Stevie Ray! -- "Austin City Limits" appearance in 1989
This last one is kinda long (30:01), but it is AWESOME!

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
Sorry guys - weekend was a busy one, and work kicked my butt today. Haven't even had time to give the much praised opening post a good read. I'll try to dig into it first thing tomorrow AM.

I can't take too much credit for the opening post. I did copy about half of it from the adventure. I did at least clean it up a little bit this morning since there were a few errors from the copying and typos. Anyway, no rush. You aren't the only strangler straggler.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
I am back!

However, I had very little sleep while I was away (2-4 hours a night) and my flight was really delayed so I got in super late last night. I probably need another day or two to recover to make an appropriate opening post for myself. I'm getting a little old for these kinds of hijinks lol.

:)

Scotley

Hero
I am back!

However, I had very little sleep while I was away (2-4 hours a night) and my flight was really delayed so I got in super late last night. I probably need another day or two to recover to make an appropriate opening post for myself. I'm getting a little old for these kinds of hijinks lol.

Welcome back. Take your time. You haven't missed much as yet.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am back!

Old!? Ha, your what - 29? all the rest are like 40 to 50's. I hear Fenrus is 165-ish! *snicker* Actually I am probably the eldest one at 51. I may have 11 operations and a good dozon or so post op procedures under my belt, I bet Leif tops that.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Thanks Scotley. It's definitely going to take some brain power to make a post to keep up with these guys lol.

Old!? Ha, your what - 29? all the rest are like 40 to 50's. I hear Fenrus is 165-ish! *snicker* Actually I am probably the eldest one at 51. I may have 11 operations and a good dozon or so post op procedures under my belt, I bet Leif tops that.

Yes, last year I celebrated my 11th annual 29th birthday. I've been told I don't look or act my age... I'll take it.

As for Fenris, my daughter thinks he's 97. Probably has to do with the skunk stripe in his beard lol.

51 isn't old btw. It's all in the attitude. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases