OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Kaodi

Hero
Jack is 31. It is amazing how many of my characters manage to stay just ahead of me on the age curve, ;) . Almost like I have a complex.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Banaq is "youthful-looking" as his sheet says, but Elves do not concern themselves with petty numbers as much as lesser races. Banaq seems to be in the young-adult range somewhere, despite his white hair.

Well, Lia, as his "adopted sort of sister" would know, wouldn't she? :p

Shayuri

First Post
Hee

Yes, Thorn's assessment of a dress would go something like, "Colors are bright, cheerful...stand out against backgrounds and outline my shape. It's a death sentence. Not to mention the skirt flaps around when I run, tangles up my legs. And don't even get me started on the shoes. I'll be over in the black leather section."

Kaodi

Hero
Pure black is actually not the most effective "colour" for stealth, or at least so I have been led to believe. The fact that it absorbs all the light actually gives it a more distinctive silhouette. Or something like that.

Shayuri

First Post
No you're right. In fact, I actually described Thorn's clothes and colors as being more grey and dark grey, which works pretty well in a city where there's a lot of stonework or pavement.

Otherwise dark blue is good for being in the open, and dark green for heavy vegetation.

The black leather thing was a joke, me poking fun at Thorn for being all emo. :)

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Age? uh, er, um, . . . . . .

16 years old; 5' 9"; 145 lbs or 175.26 cm.; 65.9 Kg

Last edited:

Scotley

Hero
With Perception 33, can Thorn make out anything they're saying?

Yes, a few words here and there. They seem to be trying to 'one up' each other by talking about the goods and treasures they have seized during the upheavals of the past few days. I'll update my post in the IC to reflect this additional information.

Leif

Adventurer
Shayuri, how did you roll that srealth check in the IC thread? Is the ENWorld dice roller back up? Saw that DeWar used the old tried-and-true InvisibleCastle method.

Shayuri

First Post
Enworld has a new die roller...it actually works with bracket codes embedded in a post.

Format is:

{roll}1d6+5{/roll}

With square brackets instead of that kind, and you can use any kind of dice formula, not just that. :)

It only works in a new post though. You can't edit an existing post to insert a roll.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases