OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
I was hoping that you'd say that! That's actually very cool, and I like the non-tampering security feature
[edit] Since I can't edit this post to include a roll once its already made, I'll use the real syntax:

[roll]1d20+6[/roll]
[/edit]

Last edited:

Kaodi

Hero
Hmmm... [roll0] . I will have to see about this. I kind of like using Invisible Castle, but I guess I had only gone back to it because EN World's roller broke.

Shayuri

First Post
There is a thread on the Meta forum, a few pages back from the top, where the die roller was first put out for testing by Morrus.

The roller has a lot of features, but they don't all work correctly, at least as of the date that the thread was made.

Scotley

Hero
This is what I found. The exploding rolls where not working at the time this was introduced. I don't know if that has changed. Feel free to play with it here.

'This is a fairly simple implementation. It's off the shelf, and unsupported, so if parts of it don't work I can't fix it, nor can I add to it. So it is what it is!

Include BB code in your posts in Xdy+z format. Note Z can be +,-,*, or /.
Basic bb code is {roll}. Just gives the total: (3d6+6)[15]
Use {rollv} to list each individual roll as well as the total: (3d6+6)[2][5][4](11) .
Use {rollo} for exploding (open) dice which rerolls dice which come up max.
Include a note, like {roll=Bob's Attack Roll}1d20{/roll}: Damage Roll - (2d8+4)[4][4](8)
Use a letter b to sum only the best b results, such as {roll}4d6b3{/roll} which rolls 4d6 and adds the best three.
You cannot add dice rolls with an edit. So once you submit your post, you can't sneakily change the rolls.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?340379-Test-the-dice-roller#ixzz35CqTSc'

Queenie

Queen of Everything
This is what I found. The exploding rolls where not working at the time this was introduced. I don't know if that has changed. Feel free to play with it here.

'This is a fairly simple implementation. It's off the shelf, and unsupported, so if parts of it don't work I can't fix it, nor can I add to it. So it is what it is!

Include BB code in your posts in Xdy+z format. Note Z can be +,-,*, or /.
Basic bb code is {roll}. Just gives the total: (3d6+6)[15]
Use {rollv} to list each individual roll as well as the total: (3d6+6)[2][5][4](11) .
Use {rollo} for exploding (open) dice which rerolls dice which come up max.
Include a note, like {roll=Bob's Attack Roll}1d20{/roll}: Damage Roll - (2d8+4)[4][4](8)
Use a letter b to sum only the best b results, such as {roll}4d6b3{/roll} which rolls 4d6 and adds the best three.
You cannot add dice rolls with an edit. So once you submit your post, you can't sneakily change the rolls.

Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?340379-Test-the-dice-roller#ixzz35CqTSc'

All that looks like advanced physics to me, so if it's okay I'll stick with invisible castle. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases