OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Example:
[roll0][roll1]
[roll2][roll3]

your telling the roller to start and stop, like any other command, each time. easy cheesy peasy

dang, the 'no parse commands' failed.
edit: crap, wasted a nat 20!

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

On an aside, besides Tailspinner, Leif and Scotley, has any one played Paragon characters? Its a just curious question.

Scott DeWar

its a 3.5 character class thing where you 2 classes, choose the best of thing from each class. if it was pathfinder system, it would look like this as a Pali-monk:
level 1
Bab +1; saves: fort +2 ref +2 will +2

abilities
Aura of good, detect evil, smite evil 1/day, Bonus feat, flurry of blows, stunning fist, unarmed strike

flurry of blows: +0/+0; unarmed damaged 1d6;
skills: 4+int
class skills:
Acrobatics (Dex), Climb (Str), Craft (Int), Diplomacy (Cha), Escape Artist (Dex), Handle Animal (Cha), Heal (Wis), Intimidate (Cha), Knowledge (history) (Int), Knowledge (nobility) (Int), Knowledge (religion) (Int), Perception (Wis), Perform (Cha), Profession (Wis), Ride (Dex), Sense Motive (Wis), Stealth (Dex), Spellcraft (Int), Swim (Str).

Maidhc O Casain

Na Bith Mo Riocht Tá!
Yep, that's Gestalt. Run a couple of short lived Gestalt games, played one that lasted long enough for me to have a couple of lines of conversation before it for, did.

Paragon was a system where you took up to three levels as a 'paragon' of your race.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
On an aside, besides Tailspinner, Leif and Scotley, has any one played Paragon characters? Its a just curious question.

As I have no idea what that is, even after reading your description, I'm gonna go with... No. Lol

I don't think I've played higher than 6th in Pathfinder. I did get up to 18 in one 3.5 game. That was fun. It was also a loonngggg time ago. But most games I'm in start at 1 and don't get very far. :'(

Leif

Adventurer
I was only interested in the youngness or oddness of our characters. Relatively speaking, of course. :D
Oh, ok, I was thinking like the human equivalent of mid- to upper-20's or so. How does that sound? And how does one convert that to elf years?

Scott DeWar

Yep, that's Gestalt. Run a couple of short lived Gestalt games, played one that lasted long enough for me to have a couple of lines of conversation before it for, did.

Paragon was a system where you took up to three levels as a 'paragon' of your race.

*smacks head**ah yes. Gestalt.

Remove ads