OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
Oh, Crappa-Lamma-Ding-Dong!

Bummer, Dyood!

This post brought to you by Leif's Tablet from Wanda's bedside in the hospital. Incidentally, tablet computers SUCK!

Last edited:

Leif

Adventurer
She'll be fine

She's recovering now from pneumonia, but she's doing better already. She's made great progress today. She's so much back to normal right now that she has a migraine. Not funny, I know, I know...

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
Well when I woke up with the trach tube from having double pneumonia, I can definitively say: Make sure she does her breathing exercises, or else.

[or else=I will come there and get her to run to build up her lungs.]

Leif

Adventurer
She has no exercises

no exercises have been mentioned as far as I know

Anyway, she can't run because she's had runner's knee in both knees.

Last edited:

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Eekkkss. Sorry hour wife is in the hospital Leif. Hope she gets better soon!

My daughter had a trach the first two years of her life. Not fun, definitely not fun. Hope no one here has to go through that now or in the future.

Leif

Adventurer
Thanks, Everybody

She was released this morning. Doc came in & talked to her and then let her go. We've already packed up, left hospital, stopped off for pizza buffet, and made it home.

So, it turns out that I only had to face one evening of posting to ENWorld from my tablet, yay me!

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
She was released this morning. Doc came in & talked to her and then let her go. We've already packed up, left hospital, stopped off for pizza buffet, and made it home.

So, it turns out that I only had to face one evening of posting to ENWorld from my tablet, yay me!

pizza makes all well with the world.

Queenie, does she have a scar like this:

picture024.jpg ?? that is from my Trach in 2011

Remove ads