OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Scotley

Hero
Scotley, you've still got the insignia for Star Wars games on some of your threads. They all changed back when the whole system went sdrewy on us. To change it back, you just edit the first post of the thread.

I tried to fix this once, but the Star Trek tag stuck. I'll try again.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
hey all, I already sent a pm to Scotley, but I need to drop this game. I am actually getting reved up about a job search right now.

Leif

Adventurer
hey all, I already sent a pm to Scotley, but I need to drop this game. I am actually getting reved up about a job search right now.

Sorry to se you go, but I understand. I wish you very much luck with the job search. I'm not having much with mine, but I am starting to get a few nibbles by potential clients for my law practice.

Queenie

Queen of Everything

NNnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo........................

:.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-( :.-(

I am a sad Queenie :(

Good luck with the job search, of course we wish you the best.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
So, are we still going without our paladin? That would mean [MENTION=2820]Fenris[/MENTION] in charge, I would think, unless someone else wants to do it. I'd like to get to test out these powers and skills but we need to make sure everyone left is still in. :)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases