OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Leif

Adventurer
Waitaminnit! Fenris in charge??? You mean I gotta take orders from HIM?? Oh, hell, no. DeWar was bad enough, but Sheesh!*

Hey, I heard something about DeWar working more now or something. Does that mean that he might need something to do while he's looking busy at the computer?? Like ENWorld???

* This is, of course, not serious at all. Shoot, my character would follow you to ... well, practically to HELL. (And, hopefully, back.)

Fenris

Adventurer
Waitaminnit! Fenris in charge??? You mean I gotta take orders from HIM?? Oh, hell, no. DeWar was bad enough, but Sheesh!*

Hey, I heard something about DeWar working more now or something. Does that mean that he might need something to do while he's looking busy at the computer?? Like ENWorld???

* This is, of course, not serious at all. Shoot, my character would follow you to ... well, practically to HELL. (And, hopefully, back.)

Demons my friend. Follow me unto the Abyss and I shall lead you out again, bathed in glory.

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
If I get the right kind of job, then Yes Leif. And don't think I ain't watching you Mister. You gotta behave and be kind to the newlyweds!

Shayuri

First Post
Okay, Fenris...my suggested action is as before: Round up the paladins and go in on a frontal assault. Queenie's spells can help, and...I still don't know how Thorn fits into this dynamic but that's fine. I'll figure something out when we're actually doing things.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
Fenris is right at the end of his semester. He's got like two weeks left, he's going into administering finals and then needing to grade them, typical stuff. He needs to reread up on the mass combat rules, I think that is what is holding him up currently.

I offered to have Lia just throw some mythic fire to start the party and of course, Shay your plan works, but of course the level headed one wants to actually like, know the rules before he goes into battle. Duh. If anyone has a better grasp on those rules and just wants to run it for now I don't think he'd mind too much. Otherwise that is where we are at. He's not ignoring the game.

Scotley

Hero
The rules are fairly straight forward and at its most basic the two armies fight like two regular characters with modified d20 rolls. The rules can be found here for your edification:

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/gamemastering/other-rules/mass-combat

Your army is at full strength and has the following stat block:

KNIGHTS OF KENABRES ACR 3
LG Medium army of humans (paladin 4)
hp 16
DV 18; OM +8 ranged
Tactics expert flankers, standard, withdraw
Resources improved armor, improved weapons (mwk cold
iron), mounts, ranged weapons (longbows)
Special aura of courage, channel positive energy, divine health,
lay on hands, mercy, smite evil, spellcasting
Speed 3; Morale +1; Consumption 5

Paladins make damn fine soldiers it seems.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases