OOC Sword of Valor, Wrath of the Righteous AP by MLeibrock and Scotley

Queenie

Queen of Everything

Yah. I haven't made a check I think in any game I'm playing in, in MONTHS. B-)

My Witcher Source touched something and caused a blood moon, prompting our party to be viciously attacked by Drowners.

My Pirate Captain is drunk as a skunk and she doesn't want to be - it's a bad time for it.

Lia is clueless as ever, I swear, has she made ANY saves in this entire game??? lol

Scotley

Hero
You are definitely under disadvantageous stars just now. Perhaps your luck will change when the stakes are higher. Trying hard to get a post up before I go out of town for a few days. Having some internet connectivity issues this week.

Queenie

Queen of Everything
We're headed out of town next week from Tuesday - Saturday, but we'll have internet access, so we should be fine.

I'm going to have to start doing sacrifices to change my dice

Sent from my iPad using EN World

Leif

Adventurer
conversation moved from IC to OOC

OOC: I enjoyed the story immenesly, bravo to all. Did you stop the adventure? I know Queenie is recovering...

I don't know where we stand. Queenie is, as you say, otherwise occupied, Mowgli has all but left ENWorld for "greener" pastures, Scotley is extremely busy, I am very busy, too, but maybe not quite so much as Scotley, and I don't know about anyone else. I will hazard a guess that Shayuri will be as available and enthusiastic as ever.

Last edited:

Neurotic

I plan on living forever. Or die trying.
Yes, I know :) Only you could come up with unreadable moniker. (this is a joke, ofcourse, I read your post announcing the change).

I might offer my services as co-DM instead of player and lead a contingent of demonic kobolds against your paladins. :angel:

Last edited:

Remove ads