Anyone feeling old?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
If so, this might help. Shows how old Star Trek and Star Wars actors were in each film.

old_heroes.jpg

sabrinathecat

Explorer
If I want to feel old, I can just talk to my last boss, who is 20 years younger than I. (people sometimes mistake her for my daughter)
To her, the Cold war was something the history teacher went on about, James Bond movies don't make sense, and basically she was born 3 years after I graduated High School. Everything I grew up with is "old school" or "classic" or just plain "old." Never "vintage", just "old".

Elf Witch

First Post
I often feel old. Recently at a gamer store I heard some kids saying they never played that old style DnD they were talking about 3E. I sometimes get a shock when I realize my son is now in his thirties I still think of him as being a young adult.

delericho

Legend
A couple of years ago, a girl in my band (who at that point was selecting her university) happened to mention that her parents are actually a year younger than I am. I think that was the first time I truly felt old.

Last edited:

Scott DeWar

Prof. Emeritus-Supernatural Events/Countermeasure
I am 51 and have been through a major medical trauma. Therefore I have the right to call myself old! Even though I was only 3 when Star Trek came out.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases