Birdman (trailer)

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Looks awesome! Nice touch to have Keaton play an actor that plays a superhero. Why do we use that word with Batman? The only superpower he has is supercash.

[video=youtube;xIxMMv_LD5Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIxMMv_LD5Q[/video]

I dunno, the trailer doesnt really give a good idea whats going on, does he actually have powers? Or just thinks he does? Is it a super hero movie or an actor down on his luck movie? Not quite enough to pull me in, just enough to have me interested in seeing more, maybe thats the point?

Joker

First Post
I'm a bit partial to these deconstructed, "more real" superhero movies. I don't if it's due to the blandness of all those Marvel superhero movies or just because I like seeing a more human approach to superhero situations.

This looks like a lot of fun. I don't know anything about it or exactly what's going on but that's not necessary. They've piqued my interested.

So finally saw the movie, and im still wondering if he did indeed have powers or if it was all in his head, was he really in a Broadway show, or was he just crazy? Over all though I enjoyed the movie, nice character piece. I think it woulda had more impact if the movie ended with the play instead of following up in the hospital, seemed like that was just tacked on to give it a happy, "hollywood" ending, which is what i thought the movie was against.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases