WA - Tacoma/Federal Way area Looking to start a new D&D 5e group

Warchilde

First Post
It appears to be that time again when old is new or new is old or, err, well a new edition of D&D is hitting the streets whatever that may mean to you. Me personally, I think it is always exciting. Anyway - I have been without a regular group for quite a while and figured this would be a good time to put one together.

I am looking for 3 to 5 drinking age adults who are laid back and participate in this hobby for the fun that can be had. I am a long time player/DM and really enjoy the idea of telling a story with the game play. That means I try to throw a framework out there and let the players really create the story. I like imagination and narrative over 'I role a perception check'.

Looking to play on Friday nights or Saturday afternoons. I am in Tacoma and do not have game session space at my new house and therefore I am willing to drive to Federal Way/Auburn/Kent. Maybe a bit further north if we game on Saturday.
Sounds like fun right? So hit me up here and let’s get this geared up since the new stuffs about to drop!!!

Marked Twaine

First Post
I have a gaming group based on Dungeons & Dragons that has openings for new players. We meet at two locations. Mountlake Terrance and Everett. If you are interested, please send me an email.

mwin2030@yahoo.com

Let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Remove ads