Dwimmermount OOC

Imperialus

Explorer
Since I was talking about the different entrances I figured I should explain a bit about the entrance that the dwarves in the party would know about. Like the alchemists door the path to the stone wrought stairs can be found off of the main path up the mountain, however the only chance you have of noticing it is if you either know exactly what you are looking for, or have a dwarfs eye for artificial stonework. At the end of the stair (which is a rather precarious climb) there is a sort of 'service entrance' to the top level of the dungeon. Normally only dwarves are able to pass the barrier however, and while the dungeon was sealed at least it was only possible to enter, not to exit, so it may be you will take something of a detour only to find out that half the members of your party are stuck on the side of the mountain.

Imperialus

Explorer
Just as an FYI neither Delster (the gem cutter) nor Durric (the moneychangers guard) know anything about the dwarf in Typhon's Fists, or really anything about Dwimmermount that isn't already common knowledge.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
I am still here... seem to have written myself into a corner!

If the rest of the group is returning to the tavern I'll just wait until we're reunited. If some more investigations are continuing outside of the tavern I may have to come up with a way to rejoin the group.

Looking forward to seeing the reactions of the two Dwarves when they find out a random spellcaster has been recruited into the party...!

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
Name for the party?

So far I think we have 'The Iron Defenders' and 'The Company of Fortune'? Any other submissions before we vote?

Imperialus

Explorer
[MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] Sorry I forgot to mention it before but yes, you do have access to a single first level cleric spell. You don't get another one until 3rd level though.
[MENTION=63746]Binder Fred[/MENTION] I guess Jimi didn't actually mention it to Midgrim but back when Climent was first talking to him he had expressed an interest in checking out the Alchemist's Door. He'd been mulling this theory of his over in his mind for some time but was worried that it might sound crazy if he just started spouting off about it without any evidence. As for the location of the Alchemists Door it is a bit out of your way, you'll need to backtrack to the main trail and go another couple hours up before you find the Stone Wrought Stairs but it's not a massive diversion.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
[MENTION=893]Imperialus[/MENTION], Midgrim will go along with whatever Gargrim decides, both here and until I get back to the internet around the 30th. If he ends up in front, Midgrim'll use his 10-foot pole to scout for traps (or he can loan it to Gargrim if he wants).

See you then!

Imperialus

Explorer
sorry for the disapperance. The past few days at work have been absolutely nutty and to make things extra interesting we had 30+ cm of snow get dumped on us on Monday and Tuesday so my commute has been taking about three times as long as usual.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases