Dwimmermount OOC

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
If you do go for a goblin, I'd suggest gettting him adopted by either Klyman or Climent? Otherwise, without a strong group sponsor (and/or some great debt the party owes him?) it seems unlikely to me that any goblin we meet survives that first encounter.

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
If everyone is happy to work a Goblin PC into the game and we're happy to go without a Cleric, I'm on board with the Goblin idea! Will check out the link and get a character started up asap. Imperialus can then drop me into the game whenever it would be appropriate.

Leif

Adventurer
Sorry guys, I'm having a problem with a goblin PC. There has been little or no justification of this, and I just can't see the Dwarves in our party going for it. Klyman's none too thrilled about the prospect as well.

Imperialus

Explorer
So report cards are done! Yay! I have re-emerged into the real world.

Ok, so it looks like we might be looking at another Cleric then? No love for the poor goblins. Just can't get ahead in the world :p. Also the consensus seems to be that you're going to forge ahead and try to clear the Kobold nest? If no one objects, then I'll get the IC post up tomorrow.

Last edited:

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
'Consensus' might be a bit premature?

So far I make it:
Forge ahead: Midgrim
Regroup in town: Klyman
Undecided: Gargrim, Jimmy, (Climent)

Oh, just thought something (hopefully cool) for Jimi's burrial. Off to the IC thread I go. :)

Remove ads