6 lamp oil
waterskin
parchment, quill, ink, scroll case
rope
12 spikes, hammer
flint, steel

Jimmy Disco T

First Post
I've got a vague idea for a character concept but don't want to plough on ahead without checking with our DM if it will fit the current situation.

I was thinking of a somewhat lowly cleric of Typhon, poorly educated but with a knack for drawing and illustrations, brought along to be the expedition's mapper. Somewhere along the way he's lost almost all of his drawings and map sketches, and was left behind/captured when the expedition retreated...

Deuce Traveler

Adventurer
Since we are near where dwarves get animated, I was thinking that maybe you could have a dwarf character, but I don't know the specifics on how dwarves are 'born' in this game. It seems unlikely.

Imperialus

Explorer
[MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] You're up. Just as an FYI, you don't need to be a cleric of Typhon if you don't want. Typhon doesn't get along well with Tyche but he does work well with the other gods. Also, just as a reminder there is the dead cleric back at the entrance. You might be able to get a weapon and armour from her since it's probably not likely you want to go charging into battle in your skivvies.

Imperialus

Explorer
Hey guys, just wanted to touch base with you as to what the plan was? Sorry for my disappearance this week. One of the kids at school passed away on Tuesday after spending the last 10 months fighting leukemia, so it's been a hell of a week, lets just put it that way.

So my understanding is you are planning on getting the armour from the dead cleric by the stonewrought stairs and trying to ghetto it up into something that Pieter can use so a diversion back to the entrance might be in order right?

Also, what are the plans for Vindar?

Leif

Adventurer
"Plans for Vindar"?? You mean like architect's drawings? We putting in a new Vindar Wing or something?

Imperialus

Explorer
No, Vindar, the fighter whos leg got eaten. It'd be almost impossible to get him out the way you came in, but he also can't really move around on his own.

Binder Fred

3 rings to bind them all!
That's sort of what we're waiting for, yeah: word on what [MENTION=6749529]Jimmy Disco T[/MENTION] wants to do about Vindar. Midgrim is also waiting for the next chapter on the 'cows and pigs' saga from [MENTION=34958]Deuce Traveler[/MENTION].

Remove ads