Legend of korra book 3

fba827

Adventurer
I didn't see a thread for this apologies if it is a duplicate..

But anyone catch the korra book 3 premier last week ( I just saw it in my Dvr), it had the first 3 episodes.

For some reason I'm enjoying it more than book 2 so far.

Dire Bare

Legend
Season 3 is available on Hulu right now, first three episodes. It's listed as Season 2, but it really is Season 3. Not sure if it is regular (free) Hulu or Hulu +.

fba827

Adventurer
Details still pending but it seems that the network is pulling the last few episodes of this season ( as well as next season since they already preordered 4 seasons) and " moving them to digital release"
Based on that info alone, I don't like that, particularly since the change is coming in the middle of the current season. But guess will have to see what they are going to do once the full details are known.
Shuffling a show around tends to kill ratings and often seems to be a networks way of justifying an eventual cancelation/etc

fba827

Adventurer
So the new episodes for this season are now just posted on nick.com website every Friday at noon (eastern time).

I just caught the most recent episode ( "long live the queen" ) and have to say I was surprised by the
[sblock]clear/direct murder shown on screen ( as opposed to death off screen where most deaths in cartoons happen!). Though korra book 1's death at the end ( even though just strongly implied rather than shown) probably hit me more, emotionally. [/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases