Sagiro's Story Hour: Now That It's Over

carborundum

Adventurer
And promptly bought. I'm looking forward to reading a fuller account of the first runs (and meeting Sagiro? ) and also to find out what's changed :)

Everett

First Post
And I'm in... so cool to return to the world of Aber... euhmm... the world of Spira...

Just started - Sagiro, I'm curious what was behind the decision to make Aravis female for the novels?

Sagiro

Rodent of Uncertain Parentage
And I'm in... so cool to return to the world of Aber... euhmm... the world of Spira...

Just started - Sagiro, I'm curious what was behind the decision to make Aravis female for the novels?

I wanted more gender balance among the protagonists.

Sagiro

Just a warning for Story Hour fans: the book is heavily based on and influenced by my campaign, but almost nothing in it unfolds exactly how it happened in the game. There are lots of changes and additions, even if the larger story arc is still very similar.

Seule

Explorer
It does seem a little odd that they are all human (or at least not specified as nonhuman) except Dranko still as nonhuman blood.
Plowing through it now, still good. :)

Sagiro

...and done. Good read. I'll give it an Amazon review in a few days. Sagiro, how far are you through Crosser's Maze?

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed it, and look forward to reading your review. I'm not much farther along The Crosser's Maze than I was the last time I mentioned it, since I've been busy with the thousand details involved in polishing up and publishing TVC. I'd say 1/4 of the way through the first draft, though when I look at my outline, I have so much to cram into it, I may end up splitting it into two books.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases