Need help finding a name

Spikez

First Post
Hi folks and in advance thanks for the help.

In my world i have created there is an impassable mountain range that wraps around the entire northern part of the explored world. i have tried for weeks finding a suitable name but its been eluding me. Any help would be appreciated

Spikez

First Post
hmm my apologies. Its very massive, almost like a crown on the world as it goes around the entire world. and its entirely impassable, too tall to fly over, too dense to tunnel through, too vast and unpredictable to climb over. so the place is quite important in the campaign and the lore that comes along with it. hence the name is quite important. thanks for the suggestions though.

Spikez

First Post
I have that in the backlog, somehow it doesnt sit all that well with me for a reason. i will use something similar to that if i simply cant figure anything else out. I want the name to be quite grand and something that would be used by commoners and nobles alike. the one universally same thing for all and everyone, the one thing that never changes etc. its pretty big in the world i have made. a name like Spine of the world would be pretty good, but i wont use it as its straight from Faerun.

Isida Kep'Tukari

Adventurer
Supporter
Teeth of the Sky

Crown of the World

Godcrags

End of the World (I mean, it sort of is, literally, if no one can go over/under/through it)

Heart of Perfect Winter

Godstones

Forbidden Wall

The Locked Gates

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases