[ot] I blame Piratecat

Mathew_Freeman

First Post
Just how many people "Blame Piratecat"? And exactly what do they blame him for?

I've got a little lost on this subject, but I keep seeing the phrase in people's signatures.

Rashak Mani

First Post
The only thing I would blame him for would be for the baby shield idea :) Some other fiendish ideas as well... but mainly Human Baby shield mostly.

Sanackranib

First Post
baby shield

its from either the EVIL sourcebook or the BoVD. and it takes a feat. so you gotta remember adults make much better "living shields or meat shields" because they offer better cover.

So I don't blame pkitty. If you got it flaunt it!

randomling

First Post
Baby shield? Ick.

I blame Piratecat for.... feline piracy? Becoming Vecna? (The arch-lich moderator... has a certain ring ;))

I don't know, I just want to get in on the act! :D

randomling

First Post
Where's that, is it here? Meta? I have heard rumour but never seen it...

...and how long will it take me to read the thing? ;) I'm currently trying to get through Piratecat's story hour.

There -- there's something I can blame him for -- having a story hour that's addictive but too long!

YAY! :D

kkoie

First Post
I blame Pkitty for not going out there and doing more things for us to blame him for. C'mon pkitty, get crackin, we need some more excuses to have clay-boy to post more kitten pictures!

garyh

First Post
randomling said:
Where's that, is it here? Meta? I have heard rumour but never seen it...

...and how long will it take me to read the thing? ;) I'm currently trying to get through Piratecat's story hour.

There -- there's something I can blame him for -- having a story hour that's addictive but too long!

YAY! :D

General Forum. And it's only 2 pages long as of this post. :)

Remove ads