Come on Monte, Give us the Book!!!!

Paragon

Wielder of the Power Cosmic
It's the 12th already!!! I've been at work since 8am. just waiting for BoEMII to be released. So let us have it already!!!!!!

;)

Paragon

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Paragon said:
It's the 12th already!!! I've been at work since 8am. just waiting for BoEMII to be released. So let us have it already!!!!!!

;)

Paragon

Geez, Paragon, I hope you're not pathecally checking his site every fifteen minutes to see if he's posted it yet, like I am. That would just be sad. ;)

Daniel

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Absolutely pathetic.

I just keep hitting the refresh button. :D

He said on his boards it would be 9-10 am eastern, but unless I'm really off I think we are running a bit late. *sigh*

Thaumaturge.

Shadeus

First Post
*lol*

And I thought I was the only loser checking the boards every 15 minutes. At least he has a good site to accomodate all us over-anxious gamers.

I'm waiting too!!! I've been up since approx. 3 am Eastern time (before you ask I live in GMT+1). But now it's 12 am Eastern time - the book is two hours late!!! ;) Hope it's here soon....

-Zarrock

Eridanis

Bard 7/Mod (ret) 10/Mgr 3
Thank goodness for the F5 key and windows that can be minimized...

What a difference from when I eagerly awaited the release of Unearthed Arcana. I had to hunt for weeks for that book after it came out, and there was no one to tell me it had definitely come out (BBS's notwithstanding). Now, I can sit at my desk at work and have it the same day - or even hour - it's released, and I'll be clued in either my the writer's website or a post on these message boards. Technology in the service of mankind! Hurrah!

Remove ads