D&D 5E Lost Mine of Phandelver Adventure Photos - WARNING - SPOILERS!!!

Waxfire

Explorer
Here's some photos from our running of the Lost Mine of Phandelver, the first session, which managed to get through the first part of the adventure.

The ambush - can't see the goblins? Neither could they!
IMG-20140710-00463.jpg

At the cave entrance - again, can't see the goblins? Neither did they!
IMG-20140710-00465.jpg

The Kennel - mid-combat with a couple wounded wolves.
IMG-20140710-00466.jpg

The Bridge
IMG-20140710-00469.jpg

The Goblin Den
IMG-20140710-00471.jpg

Klarg's Cave - Klarg berates a couple of his minions as a PC lurches out to attack.
IMG-20140710-00477.jpg

Our gaming group.
IMG-20140710-00475.jpg

Hope you enjoy the photos. We had a great time with the first adventure, despite the fact that everyone came very close to dying. No one did though, which was very lucky.

Cheers!

Waxfire

D'karr

Adventurer
Here's some photos from our running of the Lost Mine of Phandelver, the first session, which managed to get through the first part of the adventure.
[snip]
The Kennel - mid-combat with a couple wounded wolves.

Those wolves must be wounded they have thumbtacks piercing their hindquarters.

Hope you enjoy the photos. We had a great time with the first adventure, despite the fact that everyone came very close to dying. No one did though, which was very lucky.

Cheers!

Waxfire

These were great seems like you guys had a blast.

Waxfire

Explorer
Great photos. What kind of terrain is that?

The starting map for the wagon trail is from DramaScape (Wagons Roll). Good utility map.
The trees are from WorldWorksGames. Takes a while to put together, but really adds to the scene.
The horses and markers are from Stuffer Shack. They're stuff rocks. It's useful in so many different games.
The carts are from Renaissance Miniatures. They have another kickstarter going now for pirate & wild west stuff.
The other forest mat is from Paizo Flip-mats.
The hills are a Citadel gaming piece, sadly discontinued.
The caves are from DungeonStone. Great stuff!

Hope that helps.

Waxfire

Remove ads