Lost Mines of Phandelver Quest Cards? Come on in!

Remathilis

Legend
Playing Lost Mines of Phandelver, but your PCs can't keep their quests straight? Nobody remembers who your supposed to be running errands for, or who asked you to kill the orcs? Don't fear! These quest cards give the PCs the important background info without any of the spoilers. (Though knowledge of the quests themselves could be spoilers: Players avoid).

Download, cut out, give as PCs explore.

UPDATED ONES BELOW!

If anyone wants the raw, editable file, I have that, but its in Microsoft Publisher (.pub) format.

Attachments

• Phandelver Quest Cards.pdf
    208.7 KB · Views: 6,661
Last edited:

darjr

I crit!
These are nice! Thanks!

Though is there a bit of DRM that snuck into the PDF? I couldn't save it to an alternate location.

Thaumaturge

Wandering. Not lost. (He/they)
Very cool, thanks.

I appreciate you putting my forum picture in, but I just want everyone to know: I have very little to do with these. :)

Thaumaturge.

mips42

Adventurer
Good job on making these, they look really clean. But I must pick a few nits:
Halia's job offer: Glasstaff has 3 s's when it should have only 2.
Finding Cragmaw castle: wording seems odd. Maybe change "find the goblins and his leader" to "find the goblins and their leader"
Mirnas' heirloom: change "but she tell you" to "but she tells you" and possibly "If it is still there, they can have it" to "If they find it, they can keep it."
Wave echo cave: "but wonders the fate" to "but wonders about the fate".
Kosts' Bargin: to Kosts' Bargain
The Black Spider: Glasstaff has 3 s's when it should have only 2. "His plans do not seem begin, and he must be stopped." What?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
Playing Lost Mines of Phandelver, but your PCs can't keep their quests straight? Nobody remembers who your supposed to be running errands for, or who asked you to kill the orcs? Don't fear! These quest cards give the PCs the important background info without any of the spoilers. (Though knowledge of the quests themselves could be spoilers: Players avoid).

Download, cut out, give as PCs explore.

View attachment 62788

If anyone wants the raw, editable file, I have that, but its in Microsoft Publisher (.pub) format.

Thanks! I was just about to make some!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases