It is cooking, not rocket science!

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Not wait, it is rocket science. I want some!

These are magical pots and pans! They consume 40% less gas because they are designed to be more efficient by a rocket scientist! This will change my cooking at the chalet. /wipes tear

[video=youtube;lKvbVJasGXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lKvbVJasGXc[/video]

Last edited:

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Nifty! I wonder if the Flares' added metal also keeps heat in the pan, which could affect cooking on non-gas cooktops?

Dioltach

Legend
Hmm, I'd say that if you've got the gas on so high that the flames are rising around the pan, you're wasting gas anyway. Better to use a lower setting and get a heavy-based pan that spreads the heat evenly and retains it properly once the pan has heated up. I'm very pleased with my Demeyeres, for instance.

Kramodlog

Naked and living in a barrel
Hmm, I'd say that if you've got the gas on so high that the flames are rising around the pan, you're wasting gas anyway. Better to use a lower setting and get a heavy-based pan that spreads the heat evenly and retains it properly once the pan has heated up. I'm very pleased with my Demeyeres, for instance.
It might not be praticale if you want to boil large quantities of water or make stews.

Remove ads