Ashes, all OOC

mips42

Adventurer
Good job

I set the DC on that NPC's intimidate pretty high on purpose but you guys totally rocked it and role-played the encounter well. Since I like such things, I'll give all y'all 10 xp each.
Because I particularly liked the choices made, Penton and Lester both gain Inspiration.
Remember: If you have inspiration, you can expend it when you make an attack roll, saving throw, or ability check. Spending your inspiration gives you advantage on that roll.
Additionally, When another player character does something that really contributes to the story in a fun and interesting way, you can give up your inspiration to give that character inspiration."

PierceSG

First Post
Thanks, I would prefer if the DM rolls for me so we (we, as in me. :p) can skip the Invisible Castle linking thing. But I would do it if you prefer that method. :)

As for my current actions, I would like for you to help me roll for a stealthy approach (I'm in heavy armor so that is a disadvantage on that.) and also a perception roll, as Ashurn is keeping an eye out actively for any unusual activities as he moves towards the right side of the house.

I have +0 modifier for DEX and not skilled in hiding and wearing heavy armor...
Also, I have a +0 on WIS modifier and also, not really very perceptive(not skilled in Perception either)...

So go ahead and roll, hoping I will not fail too badly. :p

Last edited:

Neikron

Explorer
I don't mind having DM roll either. In cases where it's something social, I think it's best not to see a roll. But things I could measure, like physical things, I wouldn't mind rolling from time to time. I hope that makes sense.

dream66_

First Post
I'm ok with the DM rolling, I'd have disadvantage on this stealth roll and that looks to be a pain in the *** on invisible castle.

mips42

Adventurer
Yep, it's all good. I'm wanting to be as flexible as possible as to who rolls what. If you want to roll, go for it. If you want me to (or think I should), let me know in a spoiler or something and I will. Chances are, when I roll, I'll narrate the results and then show rolls in a SBLOCK for those that are interested.
BTW, it's combat time!
Also, I'm trying a different tactic with the map, let me know if this works better or worse than the last try.

PierceSG

First Post
Yep, it's all good. I'm wanting to be as flexible as possible as to who rolls what. If you want to roll, go for it. If you want me to (or think I should), let me know in a spoiler or something and I will. Chances are, when I roll, I'll narrate the results and then show rolls in a SBLOCK for those that are interested.
BTW, it's combat time!
Also, I'm trying a different tactic with the map, let me know if this works better or worse than the last try.

OMG, how did we miss them when they are all out in the open? :p

mips42

Adventurer
For what it's worth, all but one of them were in the house. But there was a sentry on the roof that spotted you and alerted the ones in the house.
It would have been virtually impossible for you to sneak up on them unless the sentry missed you guys and, with their perception checks, that wasn't going to last long.
:/

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases