5E Monster Stats Template

Monster Stats Template

I could not seem to find a better place to put this on the forums, so here is a monster template that roughly matches the look and feel of the new 5e monster stat block. If you are making your own custom monsters or adapting monsters from earlier versions, this can help make sure you got everything.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    XP martinlochsen, jayoungr, Dan Chernozub gave XP for this post

Looks Great. Thanks!

@Tormyr

Thanks a lot. If you don't mind, could I attach this to our website? I keep a lot of templates like this.

I would probably place the whole thing in a table box myself, so you can easily adjust the size and positioning, add a pic to the top etc. But this looks great, thanks.

Might also make the table lines of the Ability scores 'invisible'.

EDIT: I just did this (with the table lines) and made the heading a lighter shade of 'red/brown'. I think yours was a different colour, but I couldn't distinguish it from black on my screen. I also modified the Actions & Reactions lines to be red and underlined, rather than separate image line.

Just putting this up as an alternative. Thanks again Tormyr. The 'fading lines' you have are great.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Connorsrpg; Monday, 18th August, 2014 at 01:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Connorsrpg View Post
    @Tormyr

Thanks a lot. If you don't mind, could I attach this to our website? I keep a lot of templates like this.

I would probably place the whole thing in a table box myself, so you can easily adjust the size and positioning, add a pic to the top etc. But this looks great, thanks.

Might also make the table lines of the Ability scores 'invisible'.

EDIT: I just did this (with the table lines) and made the heading a lighter shade of 'red/brown'. I think yours was a different colour, but I couldn't distinguish it from black on my screen. I also modified the Actions & Reactions lines to be red and underlined, rather than separate image line.

Just putting this up as an alternative. Thanks again Tormyr. The 'fading lines' you have are great.
    Let me take a look at your changes, and then I will put up a new version that fixes a few of the lines.

Quick Reply Quick Reply