D&D 5E DM Minion 5E Released

mechascorpio

First Post
Any chance this will end up in the Amazon Kindle app store? I have a Kindle HDX and use it for so much of my gaming these days, and I'd buy the full version in a heartbeat!

goathead82

First Post
Any chance this will end up in the Amazon Kindle app store? I have a Kindle HDX and use it for so much of my gaming these days, and I'd buy the full version in a heartbeat!

mechascorpio, we will be looking to roll out to amazon after we get android and ios up and running.

Rabbitbait

Adventurer
Yay. The 4e version has been essential for me. I'm so glad you have this up and running so quickly. Thanks very much. Heading to the play store right nnnnnnnow.

goathead82

First Post
Yay. The 4e version has been essential for me. I'm so glad you have this up and running so quickly. Thanks very much. Heading to the play store right nnnnnnnow.

Thanks rabbitbait, We are really hoping we hit the mark with this one! As always if you have any questions, bugs, or features let us know.

Negflar2099

Explorer
I downloaded the lite version and it looks great, but I can't see anyway to edit class/race data. I run my game with a few house ruled classes and I want to be able to add new classes in. Is there a way to do that in the full version?

goathead82

First Post
I downloaded the lite version and it looks great, but I can't see anyway to edit class/race data. I run my game with a few house ruled classes and I want to be able to add new classes in. Is there a way to do that in the full version?

Negflar, currently the selection is limited to those in the basic rule set.

Negflar2099

Explorer
Negflar, currently the selection is limited to those in the basic rule set.

I guess that's not a problem. As long as the players know what they are playing I can just enter them as close enough classes (the Alchemist becomes a Cleric sort of thing).

I went ahead and bought it. Looks very cool. I have one other question though. Is there a way to change the image for a monster? I want to swap out the default tarrasque with another image.

Thanks.

Remove ads