D&D 5E DM Minion 5E Released

goathead82

First Post
I guess that's not a problem. As long as the players know what they are playing I can just enter them as close enough classes (the Alchemist becomes a Cleric sort of thing).

I went ahead and bought it. Looks very cool. I have one other question though. Is there a way to change the image for a monster? I want to swap out the default tarrasque with another image.

Thanks.

Negflar, thanks for your purchase. Right now that stuff is only used for display so it wont impact anything other than what displays.

For the monster image, if you are using pre-canned monsters and connected to the internet you should get an appropriate image. However for custom monsters the image url is not editable currently. It should be though, so ill get an update released soon to expose it for edit.

SilverBulletKY

First Post
This will be great when updated to PHB. I can't really use it now as all player's have leveled and chosen different archetypes but I can see how useful it will be.

goathead82

First Post
This will be great when updated to PHB. I can't really use it now as all player's have leveled and chosen different archetypes but I can see how useful it will be.

Update with Races and Classes from the PHB have been published for android / desktop and iPad should will be following shortly.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases