[LPF] The Road to Tritower

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

After running a quick equipment check, Brandon follows Anna towards their eastern destination.

In a hushed voice, as if speaking to himself, Brandon says : "And so it begins...".

Lindeloef

First Post
Seeing the priestess walk off, Karra noticed the curious staff tapping she does.
"Hmm..." Karra walks up next to her and holds up 3 fingers. "Lady Anna, how many fingers am I showing?" she says suspecting the Priestess to be blind or at least partially blind.

Aura

Explorer
Anna Kallira
The young priestess goes through at least three or four steps before answering. However, when she does, it is without slowing down or turning her head to look. "Yes," she replies, simply.

Galin, for his part, watches the exchange passively while Antonio chuckles quietly.

Aura

Explorer
Anna Kallira
"It is quite alright," Anna responds to the magus, "I am hardly a literalist. If I were to say I was going to see a friend, it is hardly a prediction of miraculous healing on my part. Just go with what seems natural to you--should the occasion arise.

"Well," the priestess of Cortesia begins, absentmindedly twirling her golden locks around one finger, "Except for disciplines where precise language comes into play. Philosophy comes to mind. I'm sure there are others." She lets her hair fall away from her finger as she lowers her hand again.

Anastrace

First Post
"I guess this is what Anton meant by no special treatment, then." Leira says to her companions. Leira clears her throat. "Ahem, Lady Anna please turn your attention to the road as we must be going." Oh Amenthia, I feel terrible about bossing a blind woman about, Leira thinks to herself, but it has to be done.

[sblock=ooc]
I swear I feel like a jerk bossing a blind lady about. Damn you Anton! :p
[/sblock]

epicbob

Explorer
Brandon the Swift

After a moment of thought, Brandon turns to Anna with an inquisitive look in his eyes.

"I have a
more specific question about your eyesight, if you don't mind. Is it in the sense that you perceive absolutely nothing, like darkness? Or is it more like you are looking through a thick fog?"

Aura

Explorer
Anna Kallira
"I see nothing," the priestess puts bluntly, "as if one were in complete darkness. I do my best to make up with my other senses… and planning, where I can." She smiles oddly after that last statement.

Anastrace

First Post
Leira Olren

"That's quite impressive Anna, I'm not that great even with sight." Leira laughs. "Anything else? Everyone prepared?"

Aura

Explorer
Anzaldo
"I gotta use the privies!" the mule driver shouts from the back, as all eyes fall on him. "Na, wait, I'm good. False alarm. Betsy an Johnna are both good to go, too!" With that, Anzaldo pats one of the two mules on the hindquarters, eliciting a glare from the animal.

"Wut? You gotta go? Privies are too small for ya, silly beasty!" Anzaldo chastises his mule as he starts them both moving again. Continuing in a subdued voice, he adds, "Sides, you just drop it off in the street anyway, heh."

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases